2018 Lebron playoff run appreciation

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was a full-time LeBron hater back then. He was fukking unbelievable in the 2018 playoffs. I don't want to hear about who he played and how weak the east was. That was an ALL-TIME run. This was the moment I had to accept it:

I swore he sold his soul during that run because it really felt like he could do no wrong. He was throwing up bullshyt shots left and right and it felt like everything was going in.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron was a one man army that run.

When he iced the series in Boston after dragging Morris for an and-1 then proceeding to shout at the cac Boston crowd. :banderas:

edit:

Had crown on :unsure: mode :laff::banderas:

As I told folks on here. No one has tormented the Celtics like Wilt, Kareem, Magic and Lebron. These kats have prevented the Celtics from either winning championships or going to the finals....multiple times over the last 60 years. All while dropping historical numbers on arguably the greatest NBA team and the winningest American sports team after the Yankees in terms of championships (tied with the Lakers).

Folks don't understand how amazing that shyt was how Lebron tormented the Celtics over and over.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'd like to see that 2018 Cavs team vs the 2022 Celtics.This Celts defense is shaping up to be one of the best I've seen over the last decade +

The '22 Celtics would mop up the '18 Cavs. '18 Bron would still ball out but the Cavs getting whupped...

'18 Bron on this '22 Nets team with '22 Kyrie as his #2 and role players like Claxton, Brown, Curry, Dragic? That version of Bron in place of KD on this Nets team is sending the '22 C's home, no doubt in my mind...

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The '22 Celtics would mop up the '18 Cavs. '18 Bron would still ball out but the Cavs getting whupped...

'18 Bron on this '22 Nets team with '22 Kyrie as his #2 and role players like Claxton, Brown, Curry, Dragic? That version of Bron in place of KD on this Nets team is sending the '22 C's home, no doubt in my mind...
I think the Bron from this year with this Nets team could too. He can pass out of doubles lol.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was a full-time LeBron hater back then. He was fukking unbelievable in the 2018 playoffs. I don't want to hear about who he played and how weak the east was. That was an ALL-TIME run. This was the moment I had to accept it:

I swore he sold his soul during that run because it really felt like he could do no wrong. He was throwing up bullshyt shots left and right and it felt like everything was going in.

That game against Toronto when he was hitting all those fadeaways.:gucci::dahell::wow:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The first complete team they played Bron got a Finals MVP put on his head...:heh:.

That run was against a horrible East.

A young, very flawed C's team damn near pushed him to the brink.
The funny thing is that LeBron arguably had the worst team in the eastern playoffs:mjlol:.

You can't spin this into an L because that same Celtics team and rookie Tatum beat Milwaukee that year.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I think the Bron from this year with this Nets team could too. He can pass out of doubles lol.
That would be an interesting match-up. He wouldn't shoot as poorly as KD did in games 1 & 2, and hell, Boston wouldn't double him at all. Plus, he's mastered the aspect of slowing the game down. It'd go either way.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A baby Celtics team nearly beat that Bron CAVS team. That following year, LeBron couldn't bring the Lakers to the playoffs. I am CERTAIN LeBron wouldn't be able to deal with THIS VERSION of the CELTICS!!! There's no way.