8. QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
9. RB Ronald Jones II (USC)
10. WR Nyquan Murray (Florida State)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
best offensive prospect = saquan barkley and sam darnold

best defensive prospect = minkah fitzpatrick and derwin james

No. The best 2 offensive prospects are Saquon Barkley and Antonio Callaway (aka baby Sterling Sharpe). And the 2 best defensive prospects are Derwin James and Arden Key (aka baby Simeon Rice).

(1) Saquon Barkley is the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson. He's like a better version of Ezekiel Elliott.
(2) Derwin James is the best safety prospect since Sean Taylor. He's better than Jamal Adams and Eric Berry (who went top 10 in the last 10 years).
(3) Antonio Callaway is a clone of Sterling Sharpe (who would've been a hall of famer if not for a neck injury).
(4) Arden Key is a clone of Simeon Rice (who is a borderline hall of famer).

The talent at the top of the 2018 class is insane. I don't think it has the depth of 2017 though. The first round in 2018 is where all the action will be.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. The best 2 offensive prospects are Saquon Barkley and Antonio Callaway (aka baby Sterling Sharpe). And the 2 best defensive prospects are Derwin James and Arden Key (aka baby Simeon Rice).

(1) Saquon Barkley is the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson. He's like a better version of Ezekiel Elliott.
(2) Derwin James is the best safety prospect since Sean Taylor. He's better than Jamal Adams and Eric Berry (who went top 10 in the last 10 years).
(3) Antonio Callaway is a clone of Sterling Sharpe (who would've been a hall of famer if not for a neck injury).
(4) Arden Key is a clone of Simeon Rice (who is a borderline hall of famer).

The talent at the top of the 2018 class is insane. I don't think it has the depth of 2017 though. The first round in 2018 is where all the action will be.
You stay violating :wow:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What sucks is that if the Jets are terrible and get the 1st pick, it won't be Todd Bowles who benefits.

He doesn't deserve to. He's shown no signs of being anything but a marginal coach

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't deserve to. He's shown no signs of being anything but a marginal coach
He hasn't had much to work with.
In a league where Jeff Fisher gets to coach for 20 years I think Todd Bowles should get a long leash.