2019 NAIAS SUCKED ASS THIS YEAR.

Shadow123

Pro
Daps
Went last year and vowed never again. I like to see Land Rover, Porsche, bmw Ferrari etc. they all pulled out.

fukk seeing a bunch of domestic trucks and suvs. See that shyt everyday.

If they show up at another show I may travel to check it out.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Just looked at the floor plan.
https://naias.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Public-Floor-Plan.pdf

Even Audi, Mini and Jaguar didn't show up. Only European manufacturers were VW and Fiat.
It's going to turn into a lame show where you go in and see one Jeep Wrangler and a Chevy Sonic.

IT WAS A shyt SHOW. THE FOOD COURT HAD A BIGGER AREA THAN SOME AUTOMAKERS. :laff: THE TMOBILE LOUNGE WAS ASSCHEEKS. FORD'S THEATER SHOW THING WAS KINDA LEGIT THOUGH. I DIDN'T SEE IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS SHOWS BECAUSE I WAS SO DISINTERESTED BEFORE I FINISHED WITH DODGE.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It wont but it's just a matter of what the brands bring with them this year. But I honestly dont think people even care. They still show up, it's still packed and a complete shyt show.

I used to go every year but passed it in 17,18 I'm gonna go this year and take alot of pics...:ehh: I wish they had more reveals I was there when they premiered the cadillac converj concept but they NEVER produced it?!? :mindblown: Like I asked the guy why would this car NOT go on sale and he was like...it's a concept.:mjgrin: Just..:snoop:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm legit heated after seeing this thread. I always go to the fly ass Detroit show because our Cleveland show is basically the a larger scale existing car showroom. Hyped my homies up like "wait till yall see the Detroit show, they got levels, exotics, and light displays".

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm legit heated after seeing this thread. I always go to the fly ass Detroit show because our Cleveland show is basically the a larger scale existing car showroom. Hyped my homies up like "wait till yall see the Detroit show, they got levels, exotics, and light displays".

shyt WAS BUNS BREH. I WAS SO HEATED.