Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
the gawdfather of california politics. kamala should have stayed with him.

July12-WillieBrown-e1463948154507.png

Kamala-Harris-willie-brown.jpg
:ehh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
BREAKING: Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) moments ago officially announced that he plans to retire at the end of his term, making him the fifth GOP lawmaker to retire over the course of the past two weeks and stoking fears that even more retirements could be on the way as Republicans look to regain the majority in the House.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Texas GOP lawmaker Conaway officially announces retirement
“This chapter in our lives has been more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. Well, all things come to an end."

Why doesn't Bozo Beto take this Bozo's seat or run for Senate again

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

god damn he's really one of the worst people alive

Not really. As clumsy as that article is, I actually agree with him. It seems outrageous on its face. But $30k in 1981 is $84,535.64 in 2019. The article is clear enough on the point he's making. If you make 85k a year (in 1981 dollars adjusted for inflation), want to pursue a career, and want to send your kid to daycare, then so it be. You can afford to do so. But you're not gonna do it on the government's dime. That can come out of your own pocket.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Not really. As clumsy as that article is, I actually agree with him. It seems outrageous on its face. But $30k in 1981 is $84,535.64 in 2019. The article is clear enough on the point he's making. If you make 85k a year (in 1981 dollars adjusted for inflation), want to pursue a career, and want to send your kid to daycare, then so it be. You can afford to do so. But you're not gonna do it on the government's dime. That can come out of your own pocket.
Like seriously now, what is really wrong with you nikkas. HE SAYS A COUPLE. Its a fukkn couple! Read the article. It's not "if you make 85k a year." It's "But what I do not accept as legitimate is social policy that encourages a couple..."

God damn y'all want to be contrarians so fukkn bad.

Then he ends the article saying, "day care centers and nursing homes blossoming across the American landscape are monuments to our growing unwillingness to accept personal responsibility for those to whom we owe the most."

DAY CARE CENTERS :deadmanny:

how much of a sick fukk and disgusting fukkball you have to be to get upset at the sight of day care centers

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Read the article. It's not "if you make 85k a year." It's "But what I do not accept as legitimate is social policy that encourages a couple..."

"But what I do not accept as legitimate is social policy that encourages a couple making 85k, 95k, 105k to get daycare tax credits". That's what he said in 1981. Prices and costs much cheaper (even when you adjust for inflation) than now.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"But what I do not accept as legitimate is social policy that encourages a couple making 85k, 95k, 105k to get daycare tax credits". That's what he said in 1981. Prices and costs much cheaper (even when you adjust for inflation) than now.
You literally tried to pass it off as one person making 85k. nikka get out my mentions.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You must not have kids or don't pay for childcare :francis: