2020 Golden Globes Nominations

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ll only be watching to root for Eddie Murphy

The Lion King, a lifeless CGI remake, got nominated for Best Animated Film. :dead:

The Hollywood Foreign Press has a HISTORY of nominating and acknowledging films/shows based upon star power. Lion King made a bajillion at the box office and had huge names attached to it (see Beyonce being nominated for that Spirit song)

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't seen the movies but I assume JLO and Tom Hanks getting supporting nominations is some bs or otherwise business as usual at the Golden Globes :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i haven't seen the movies but I assume JLO and Tom Hanks getting supporting nominations is some bs or otherwise business as usual at the Golden Globes :russ:

I haven't seen either film but I guarantee Hanks was great in the Mr. Rogers joint, it's Hanks. J-Lo by most accounts had the performance of her career that's what people on here said also

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen either film but I guarantee Hanks was great in the Mr. Rogers joint, it's Hanks. J-Lo by most accounts had the performance of her career that's what people on here said also

no doubt they both getting great reviews. I meant them getting them in the supporting categories. The Globes are known for putting non comedies into comedy categories, etc. And now it looks like they put lead performances into supporting categories

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
no doubt they both getting great reviews. I meant them getting them in the supporting categories. The Globes are known for putting non comedies into comedy categories, etc. And now it looks like they put lead performances into supporting categories

Both of them are not leads in their respective movies though.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Minus JOKER, everything else on this list is some BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

No WTSU, No WatchMen ??

lion king ??? that bullshyt.. how ,uch the disney regime paying these bums smh

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Succession needs to win Best Drama TV Series and Fuller McCallister needs to win his. :banderas:

If this doesn't happen, I'm dropping multiple fukk offs :unimpressed: