Daps
Reppin
NYC

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Robertson's a damn good arm out of the pen. And why do I get the feeling the Mets are gonna end up trading Alvarez with his value skyrocketing? I mean, he'd be bringing back something substantial. I dont know.. I'm gettin them vibes.
All I know is I'd rather have Allan and Ziegler in the farm than Mauricio.
It might be time to let Mauricio go. They tried him at third last year, and he was average. SS is booked for the next decade. They flirted with the idea of putting him in center, but they never did. Something's gotta give. How's he playing right now anyway?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Robertson's a damn good arm out of the pen. And why do I get the feeling the Mets are gonna end up trading Alvarez with his value skyrocketing? I mean, he'd be bringing back something substantial. I dont know.. I'm gettin them vibes.

It might be time to let Mauricio go. They tried him at third last year, and he was average. SS is booked for the next decade. They flirted with the idea of putting him in center, but they never did. Something's gotta give. How's he playing right now anyway?
Mauricio is batting 247 with 16 HRs and 55 RBIs in AA. Has 11 stolen bases.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The Mets are hanging up if Chicago says Alv-. Robertson is like 37, a rental and hasnt pitched much the last few years. His value aint THAT high.

They had Mauricio at SS because it keeps his value higher than if it was in the OF. He has good tools and has grown into his power but doesn't really walk much. Just doesn't fit the team really. Maybe if the Cubs not that interested in him, they could involve a 3rd team. That's my hope :manny:.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Cubs don’t want your weak ass prospects for Contreras(especially including Robertson)

You comin off baty + or cubs hanging up

Pca is already turning out to be a fleecing of epic proportions.we’re poised to do it again or your seasons done :yeshrug: braves already caught em

:edit prefer to trade with padres

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cubs don’t want your weak ass prospects for Contreras(especially including Robertson)

Pca is already turning out to be a fleecing of epic proportions.we’re poised to do it again or your seasons done :yeshrug: braves already caught em

37dc36b5ebb64fc52e201ee2b85ffb7a.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Imagine being a Cub fan.. fully bent over, and acting like you're calling the shots.. naming your price. :heh:

Lose them both for nothing then. I can't really stand you hoes anyway. :manny: