2021 Brooklyn Nets looking eerily like the 2011 Miami Heat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just about talent but skill. This Nets team is better than 2012 Thunder because their two best players Kyrie and Durant are elite shooters.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
CP3 would be the closes comparison to Dirk.
Utah is probably the closest conceptually to Dallas in the sense of
Gobert >> Chandler
Conley >> old Kidd
Utah's ignorant 3pt shooting ability =/ > Dallas

But can Donovan channel his non-existent 10+ years of playoff failure and choke jobs to channel ultra instinct (Bubble Donovan) like Dirk did?

Can Ingles, Bog, Clarkson match the trollish 'tensity of Marion, Stevenson, and Barea?

Idk..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Utah is probably the closest conceptually to Dallas in the sense of
Gobert >> Chandler
Conley >> old Kidd
Utah's ignorant 3pt shooting ability =/ > Dallas

But can Donovan channel his non-existent 10+ years of playoff failure and choke jobs to channel ultra instinct (Bubble Donovan) like Dirk did?

Can Ingles, Bog, Clarkson match the trollish 'tensity of Marion, Stevenson, and Barea?

Idk..
How you forget Jason Terry?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No way any team is besting KD/Kyrie/HArden 4 out of 7. All 3 require a double team to slow down. Only shot is if lakers (AD and Bron go super saiyan inside the paint). Clips I think they need to have a record setting shooting series to beat the nets and even then KD/Kyrie/Harden all better shooters than PG and KL

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:dahell: So you'll excuse a team with tons of talent from choking simply because they don't play well together? Part of the game is learning how to play cohesive basketball with the talent you are given. If a team is loaded with talent they have no excuse but to be good. One of the reasons I refrained from saying much about the post-Harden trade Nets until now is because I understand it takes time to be build cohesion when you put 3 superstars together. But just like the Heat got it together in the middle of the 2011 season, the Nets look to be putting things together now. Thus they have no excuse like the 2011 Heat. They must win the title or its a failure of a season.
:yeshrug: If the big 3 are playing and the Nets don’t win the championship they have to win the title or this season is a total failure. I don’t know how anyone is disagreeing.