2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
They gotta stop hiring people, doing nothing with them, and then releasing them. There was no point in even hiring Mickie James back in the first place.:why:

Yet dumb ass wrestlers will sign the contract, do a few matches, sit in the back and play Playstation then get the Pikachu face when its Deavor Season.

fukk this business:camby:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Saw Billie coming as soon as they separated her from Peyton. She had nothing. They tried to push Peyton right away. Peyton is the better looking of the 2, but neither is remarkable in the ring. Billie does have more out of ring talent, but you know Vince hates her strong Aussie accent. If they release Peyton, they'll eat well over at AEW

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

tenor.gif

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I just made a Ronda unappreciation thread but this is a juicier topic maybe I should change the subject to something similar :mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Chelsea will probably go to TNA.

Mickie could probably get a commentary gig with NWA. She would be a good pickup in AEW just to have that veteran presence in the locker room.

Not sure where Billie lands...maybe ROH? Even though I could see her being a good addition to either TNA or AEW because she's decent in the ring and has personality (which is really something that the AEW women's division could use).

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Kalisto gonna be doing lucha things with the Lucha Bros? :lolbron:

Chelsea will probably go to TNA.

Mickie could probably get a commentary gig with NWA. She would be a good pickup in AEW just to have that veteran presence in the locker room.

Not sure where Billie lands...maybe ROH? Even though I could see her being a good addition to either TNA or AEW because she's decent in the ring and has personality (which is really something that the AEW women's division could use).

Can you imagine the fukkery if they'd pair Billie with Dr. Britt & Rebel? :russ: