2022 Midterm Election Prediction Contest!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOP gets 230ish seats, and dems hold the 50/50 senate
@Piff Perkins what part of this prediction is wrong, shythead :mjlol: it's 100 percent accurate

i was also correct about my state. the governor's covid fascism cost him his seat to a republican, and he almost dragged masto down with him. maybe even still will :mjlol:dems had NO BUSINESS almost losing the nevada senate seat, as they gained one in PA at the same time

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
You know, ima just say quickly, you know who I (ironically) can't wait to see meltdown the most this weekend?

Bill fukking Maher

I quit watching his show cus this clown became another woe-is-me bigot "wOkE lIbErAlS sO eXtReMe! RiGhT wInGerS aRe CoOl nOw! LiBerAls sO uPtIghT! wAh wAh yoU cAnT sAy wHatEvEr YoU wAnT nO mOrE. EvEryOne sO siKk oF Dems!!"

Watch the bytch pretend to be so proud and so privy to what went down Tuesday and flip back to calling Republicans the incompetent idiots. As if he didn't spend the pass 2 years sucking off conservatives and bytching about woke liberals as if they are worse than white nationalist terrorist.

And because what? Becaause they've made casual sexism and racism less socially acceptable.
You know deep down he so badly wanted to celebrate the Republicans trashing Democrats so he can declare that it's the fault of "the woke." It kills him to see all his pompous predictions about Americans retaliating against wokeness come out false. It kills him to know as he ages he's becoming more of an irrelevant out of touch old man waving his fist in the air, that his archaic 1980s white guy lifestyle of hookers, and cocaine and crude jokes towards the easiest targets is over. America does not feel "controlled" or "angry" about the respect and the diversity that we celebrate today and Tuesday night proved it. We feel controlled and angry with Christian conservatives coming between our healthcare and our freedoms.

Can't wait to watch his heel turn. He can sit his ass down with all his childish entitled white dude grievances now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You know, ima just say quickly, you know who I (ironically) can't wait to see meltdown the most this weekend?

Bill fukking Maher

I quit watching his show cus this clown became another woe-is-me bigot "wOkE lIbErAlS sO eXtReMe! RiGhT wInGerS aRe CoOl nOw! LiBerAls sO uPtIghT! wAh wAh yoU cAnT sAy wHatEvEr YoU wAnT nO mOrE. EvEryOne sO siKk oF Dems!!"

Watch the bytch pretend to be so proud and so privy to what went down Tuesday and flip back to calling Republicans the incompetent idiots. As if he didn't spend the pass 2 years sucking off conservatives and bytching about woke liberals as if they are worse than white nationalist terrorist.

And because what? Becaause they've made casual sexism and racism less socially acceptable.
You know deep down he so badly wanted to celebrate the Republicans trashing Democrats so he can declare that it's the fault of "the woke." It kills him to see all his pompous predictions about Americans retaliating against wokeness come out false. It kills him to know as he ages he's becoming more of an irrelevant out of touch old man waving his fist in the air, that his archaic 1980s white guy lifestyle of hookers, and cocaine and crude jokes towards the easiest targets is over. America does not feel "controlled" or "angry" about the respect and the diversity that we celebrate today and Tuesday night proved it. We feel controlled and angry with Christian conservatives coming between our healthcare and our freedoms.

Can't wait to watch his heel turn. He can sit his ass down with all his childish entitled white dude grievances now.
I hope someone calls him on his bullshyt too

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Bill fukking Maher

Naw he ended his show on Friday saying pretty much go vote and vote out Republicans even tho dens are weirdos he spend 5-10 mins on a monologue.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Naw he ended his show on Friday saying pretty much go vote and vote out Republicans even tho dens are weirdos he spend 5-10 mins on a monologue.

Okay I stand corrected on that one. But he needs to be called out for his dumbass hot takes. He's been pushing hard this narrative that liberals are going down because they support social issues and because every day Americans are so tired of being controlled by their ideals. He should stand on his convictions as a political commentator and address how wrong he was. Almost every episode this guy would browbeat anyone that disagreed with his frat boy rants.

"Wokeness" and having a new respect for diversity is clearly not what is threatening or bothering Americans as much as he and like minded conservatives like to shove their own close minded opinions down everyone's throats.

People like him and Dave Chapelle--and I know hes got a big following here who are so latched on to who the man was in high school--who are all on this whiny anti-sjw campaign when whacko white supremacist conspiracy theorists are surrounding them need to all sit down and stay quiet now with their out of touch political takes on "society." They ain't dropping knowledge or telling no truth. Just scarrd of change abd pushing to remain on the wrong side of history like so many before them. The same people they use to clown on.

There is real work to be done and these disgruntled "liberal" entertainers are part of the problem.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Okay I stand corrected on that one. But he needs to be called out for his dumbass hot takes. He's been pushing hard this narrative that liberals are going down because they support social issues and because every day Americans are so tired of being controlled by their ideals. He should stand on his convictions as a political commentator and address how wrong he was. Almost every episode this guy would browbeat anyone that disagreed with his frat boy rants.

"Wokeness" and having a new respect for diversity is clearly not what is threatening or bothering Americans as much as he and like minded conservatives like to shove their own close minded opinions down everyone's throats.

People like him and Dave Chapelle--and I know hes got a big following here who are so latched on to who the man was in high school--who are all on this whiny anti-sjw campaign when whacko white supremacist conspiracy theorists are surrounding them need to all sit down and stay quiet now with their out of touch political takes on "society." They ain't dropping knowledge or telling no truth. Just scarrd of change abd pushing to remain on the wrong side of history like so many before them. The same people they use to clown on.

There is real work to be done and these disgruntled "liberal" entertainers are part of the problem.
Yeah he definitely switched it up, I think it was planned to reel in the right and then convince them that the way the current Republican Party is acting isn’t the way.

Fox would alway post his clips once he went more right, they think he is on their side so they start watching and then hear him talking about the left being crazy it legitimized him that he is on their side and can be listened to. He would sneak small arguments on why democracy is important.
I thought this was his plan once I saw the shift, no idea if this is what happened but he did call trump staying in office if he loses, so I can see him trying to do what he could to help fight the extreme right. It’s something i would have done if I was him.