2022 Off-Season Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Daps
Damn we were straight dominating every facet of the game tonight...

Side note has Cedi finally figured it out and is finally becoming the player they thought he would be when we drafted him .

He could get some most improved player votes
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Damn we were straight dominating every facet of the game tonight...

Side note has Cedi finally figured it out and is finally becoming the player they thought he would be when we drafted him .

He could get some most improved player votes
:ohhh:

It's probably a popularity contest for the league voting but basketball reference has some metric they use and Cedi is leading by a mile.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dylan windler, sexton & a 2nd for Levert:unimpressed:

Pacers get a young scorer with potential plus a young wing and we get a late go to scorer :unimpressed:

Garland/Rubio/Pangos
Okoro/Levert/Rubio
Lauri/Cedi/Stevens
Mobley/Love/Lauri
Allen/Mobley/Davis

honestly I think we should be good with just sexton and maybe contract for lavert. Lavert isn’t that great he’s just a better fit to me. But the pacers may like sexton and also with him out they can feature their young players

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
2nd half of the Kings game is why I find a way to keep Sexton, and I think we still need another veteran ball handler to give Garland and Ricky some rest. We are a well structured team but you need someone to make something out of nothing when that structure breaks down.

It’s a back to back different time zone. Im not surprised they had a let down after smoking them in the 1st half. The offense definitely stalls out at times and they could use Sexton’s ability to create for himself or his speed in transition.

His injury to me is a blessing in disguise as it allows others to grow. It also should help summer negotiations.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
2nd half of the Kings game is why I find a way to keep Sexton, and I think we still need another veteran ball handler to give Garland and Ricky some rest. We are a well structured team but you need someone to make something out of nothing when that structure breaks down.

Take Dinwiddie off our hands