2022 SEC Championship thread LSU vs UGA

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We have the worst special teams in the nation, and we spotted every team we played 10-14 points in the first quarter.

We still had a great year. It reminds me of 2018 where we exceeded expectations but didn't belong on the field with the big dogs. I'm still excited about next year.
The recruiting class we have coming in be nice to see. Hopefully Kelly realizes this isn't pedo Dame and uses the weapons we have.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We have the worst special teams in the nation, and we spotted every team we played 10-14 points in the first quarter.

We still had a great year. It reminds me of 2018 where we exceeded expectations but didn't belong on the field with the big dogs. I'm still excited about next year.
9-4 with the schedule we played in year 1 is nothing to sneeze at I just hate the L to A&M

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Cause people feel that they couldn't. Just like they feel they should be in the playoffs. It's just a built in bias. I feel like I can could a three-way with Beyonce and Rihanna, so that's what should happen.

:beli:

Who would be favored by Vegas breh, TCU or Bama? Y’all ignoring common sense just to spite Bama SMH