2023 UPDATE! BIDEN and Supreme Court block settlement! Oxycontin company Purdue Pharma most evil corp in history!

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The deal does not release any of the company’s executives or owners — members of the wealthy Sackler family — from criminal liability, and a criminal investigation is ongoing.

This could be :mjlit: or :francis: depending on how this plays out.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
All this profit & death I’ll be surprised if they do hard time not months in the Feds if prosecuted.

Also as a former pharmacy tech with RN,NP & other family members in the medical field. I refuse to take any drugs even if my life depended on it. The contraindications & adverse effects with these legal drugs aren’t worth it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where's that 8 billion going?!?:sas2::mjpls: that's all I wanna know... Seems like the govt can't be held accountable either...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could be :mjlit: or :francis: depending on how this plays out.

they’re not going to do anything on that front until after the election.

I’m sure a few states will refuse to settle initially but unfortunately they will change their tune once the family waves enough money in their faces. Especially GOP led states attorney generals.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they’re not going to do anything on that front until after the election.

I’m sure a few states will refuse to settle initially but unfortunately they will change their tune once the family waves enough money in their faces. Especially GOP led states attorney generals.

OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma pleads guilty to criminal charges

Purdue’s plea deal carries more than $6.5 billion in penalties, most of which will go unpaid. A $3.54 billion criminal fine is set to be considered alongside trillions of dollars in unsecured claims as part of Purdue’s bankruptcy proceedings.

Purdue agreed to pay $225 million toward a $2 billion criminal forfeiture, meanwhile, with the Justice Department foregoing the rest if the company completes a bankruptcy reorganization dissolving itself and shifting assets to a “public benefit company” or similar entity that steers the $1.775 billion unpaid portion to thousands of U.S. communities suing it over the opioid crisis.

:russ:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
230 million after they made 100 billion.

Then they get to double bsck and make another 100.billion off the covid vaccine. Only in America