2024 NFL Offseason Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Dang, I liked Phil and Boomer on CBS.

Phil would get genuinely happen whenever a young QB made a big play during the Play-Offs.

Just don't touch the NBC crew and I think they're good.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: how much do the Jags gotta see from Trevor Lawrence before they invest the big money in him. they picked up his option

we know if the Jags decide to fully commit that his deal not resetting any market or anything. he's been up and down with them
next year he would be a UFA. would be interesting to see what'd he get on the open market

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this gotta be PFT trolling or Justin Fields is getting close to playing RB also like so many of yall call him

When asked on teammate Cam Heyward’s podcast whether he would like to return kickoffs, Warren said he would — and then revealed that Steelers special teams coordinator Danny Smith wants to give Fields a try at returning kicks. “I would, I think it’s pretty cool — as soon as you touch the ball that’s when everything starts to happen,” Warren said. “Our special teams coordinator was talking about Justin Fields being back there. . . . We looked at him like, Justin Fields will be back there? I think it’s cool.”

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
StockDannySmith1.jpg

Fields stans -----> this the guy you wanna shyt on