2024 Tesla model 3 facelift reveal

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
the '25 concept leaked, too

authentic-adolf-hitler-car-in-the-beautiful-henri-malartre-museum-in-lyon-france-2JGGXMC.jpg

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

hold this rep

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Right. This all happens when you file your taxes.

If you file and owe 20k, but you paid 21k via paychecks, you get a 1k refund. If you also purchased a qualifying EV, you’d get an 8.5k refund.

If you file and owe 20k but only paid 18k via paychecks, you’d owe 2k. But if you also purchased a qualifying EV, you’d get a 5.5k refund instead of owing anything.

That’s generally how tax credits work. They’re a credit towards taxes owed.
I see.

That’s what I initially thought it was about then I started to read non refundable and it was throwing me off, I’ve read that if u don’t owe 7500k u won’t get anything back.

I recently went exempt so I can owe close to 7500k at the end of the year, which I don’t think it’s even possible even though I’m doing a shyt load of OT… I think I’ll owe like 2000k but if I use the rebate I’ll back 5,000k back right?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Only Indians and asians drive teslas still. :manny:
I see a good amount of black folks buying and driving Teslas in California. Mostly families though. We still are loyal to luxury car companies that have been in business for more than 10 years though :mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah it says rebates after Dec 31, taking it directly in the payment is better since it’s immediate..

I’ll get more info with the 7500 if it applies for a new purchase now with the model X… if not I’ll pass
The Model X’s in Tesla’s inventory have been discounted upwards of $7500 since April of this year since they don’t qualify for the tax credit. They also qualify for full tax right off if you have an LLC because they weigh over 6k pounds and qualify as a farming vehicle.

They just dropped the price on the X and S

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Model X’s in Tesla’s inventory have been discounted upwards of $7500 since April of this year since they don’t qualify for the tax credit. They also qualify for full tax right off if you have an LLC because they weigh over 6k pounds and qualify as a farming vehicle.

They just dropped the price on the X and S

I checked the Tesla website the model x does qualify but the build would have to be 5 seats with the 20in wheels and long range

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Elon Musk is a racist piece of shyt that thinks Black people have low IQ's and his companies have been sued for discrimination.

And we have Black people in this thread lauding his products.

Pathetic!!!
I agree but I ain’t stupid … it’s not his product nor was he ever the designer or engineer of Tesla.. he just scammed his way into being an investor

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I checked the Tesla website the model x does qualify but the build would have to be 5 seats with the 20in wheels and long range
Go into a Tesla dealer and ask the advisor to show you the cheapest Model X in inventory. They’ll show all their vehicles are discounted, but they don’t give access to the full inventory if you are a consumer browsing at home

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Go into a Tesla dealer and ask the advisor to show you the cheapest Model X in inventory. They’ll show all their vehicles are discounted, but they don’t give access to the full inventory if you are a consumer browsing.
No doubt and I will say the only downside with Tesla financing and not to take it even though their rates are cheaper than the major banks is because they don’t tell you that they don’t offer gap insurance.. so with their documented bullshyt of lowering prices on the vehicles after folk already paid top dollar a whole lot of people underwater on them shyts.. If they get in an accident and insurance write off the vehicle they are assed out with that out of pocket cost