WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Florida's gonna Florida, but this should provide a boost to downballot candidates

Trump will still win FL but I agree this could result in some down ballot Ls for republicans. More importantly I think this is another nail in the coffin of DeSantis. This is gonna pass, easily. And then DeSantis will refuse to administer it by ensuring legislators pass some new law that invalidates it. Good luck explaining that in 2028. Granted I already think his national aspirations are DOA but this will just make the next run even more embarrassing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s Florida though so who knows.

Half the voters will be post menopausal women no skin in the game so we will see.

I know those rich old white guys still want to get easy abortion access for their mistresses:lolbron:

Those old broads have daughters and granddaughters. White women so cold with it that they’ll smile and nod along with MAGA until they get inside that booth.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

this should be a disaster :mjlol:

Part of me immediately thinks Trump is too smart to jump on board something as unpopular as a national abortion ban. Granted he's got a lot of unpopular positions but he's shown an impressive ability to avoid some of the GOP's worst/least popular ideas like cutting Medicare and social security in the past. Yet just last month he was talking about cutting those entitlements, and he's flirted with abortion bans within the last few months. Maybe he's going full retard on right wing domestic policy ideas this time.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea, but Trump is struggling to get 80 percent of the vote in an uncontested primary. Haley is drawing nearly 13% alone. And Trump is trailing Biden by nearly 22k votes at the moment.

The sky isn't falling yet.

Nah, we must surrender to fear and embrace Trump before it is too late

:troll: