WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
acknowledging a stark political reality is not "being reprehensible" :dead: i stand by it. you know that it's true. the fukking day is around the corner, regardless of what some cac dikkhead on thecoli says. i'd ban bet over biden getting a big polling bump after it happens

and if these polls are any indicator, jimmy might be doing biden a favor. not that you actually want biden to win the election :sas1:
If Biden wants to save his election, he could just do something simple like stop supporting genocide rather than waiting for a former president to die.

Then again, Genocide Joe has no problems callously watching people die:sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden wants to save his election, he could just do something simple like stop supporting genocide rather than waiting for a former president to die.

Then again, Genocide Joe has no problems callously watching people die:sas2:
he did stop, and you said it wasn't enough. so biden shouldn't lose more israel-supporting centrists, over trying to appeal to a bunch of spoiled children that take greta thunberg seriously

you have absolutely zero evidence that biden supporting Hamas will save his election :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He didn't stop shyt :camby:

he announced he would stop it, and the reaction from the Hamastitutes was "not enough, fukk genocide joe". you literally did it yourself, on this very forum :dead:

so fukk Hamas, and fukk you. you looking forward to trump shutting down the border? i kinda am :patrice:it's the one thing he's tangibly better than biden on

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he announced he would stop it, and the reaction from the Hamastitutes was "not enough, fukk genocide joe"
He didn't fukking do anything:what:

you looking forward to trump shutting down the border? i kinda am :patrice:it's the one thing he's tangibly better than biden on
Yeah we know you hate brown people.

You only started dikkriding Biden when he started facilitating the slaughter of brown kids. :scust:

Just a shameful individual.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't fukking do anything:what:

Yeah we know you hate brown people.

You only started dikkriding Biden when he started facilitating the slaughter of brown kids. :scust:

Just a shameful individual.
i propose a new rule; if you aren't voting for Biden in november, you don't get to complain about donald trump's presidency

sound fair? :ehh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

He didn't stop shyt :camby:

he announced he would stop it, and the reaction from the Hamastitutes was "not enough, fukk genocide joe". you literally did it yourself, on this very forum :dead:

so fukk Hamas, and fukk you. you looking forward to trump shutting down the border? i kinda am :patrice:it's the one thing he's tangibly better than biden on

The details

The new package disclosed Tuesday includes about $700 million for tank ammunition, $500 million in tactical vehicles and $60 million in mortar rounds, the congressional aides said. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an arms transfer that has not yet been made public.

Biden is still supplying Israel stuff, but not the bombs to level cities/population centers.

Tank Ammo, Armor Personal Carriers and Mortar... this is stuff you need for a long, drawn out battle. Israel sending troops back into Northern Gaza because they out here playing wack-a-mole.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Biden is still supplying Israel stuff, but not the bombs to level cities/population centers.

Tank Ammo, Armor Personal Carriers and Mortar... this is stuff you need for a long, drawn out battle. Israel sending troops back into Northern Gaza because they out here playing wack-a-mole.
no breh, do not try to "Well akhtually" Biden shipping weapons to Israel. :dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
no breh, do not try to "Well akhtually" Biden shipping weapons to Israel. :dead:

I'm telling you the truth my fellow Coli poster. Biden told Israel where to strike where Hamas is and not get Civilians involved. But because Israel is invading Rafah, he is withholding the bombs that Israel wants.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
i propose a new rule; if you aren't voting for Biden in november, you don't get to complain about donald trump's presidency

sound fair? :ehh:
That's dumb ass fukk and the exact same thing Trump supporters same about people voting 3rd party. How about the parties put forth actual candidates that care about the American people and not 3rd world countries who believe in killing gays, countries that hate America or who believe in ancient books that want rabbis to suck baby dikk? Continue being a fascist 🤡 though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's dumb ass fukk and the exact same thing Trump supporters same about people voting 3rd party. How about the parties put forth actual candidates that care about the American people and not 3rd world countries who believe in killing gays, countries that hate America or who believe in ancient books that want rabbis to suck baby dikk? Continue being a fascist 🤡 though
nope, sorry

if you can't "bear to vote for warlord biden". i don't wanna hear you complain about trump shutting down the border next year. try to act like an adult, don't waste your vote on a third party moron who can barely speak coherent english due to his brain worm, and choose between the 2 candidates

let me guess, you're also afraid to answer the question. who are you voting for in november? trump or biden?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm telling you the truth my fellow Coli poster. Biden told Israel where to strike where Hamas is and not get Civilians involved. But because Israel is invading Rafah, he is withholding the bombs that Israel wants.
Nah, he is just giving them weapons and other tools for combat. You tried to well actually it.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
nope, sorry

if you can't "bear to vote for warlord biden". i don't wanna hear you complain about trump shutting down the border next year. try to act like an adult, don't waste your vote on a third party moron who can barely speak coherent english due to his brain worm, and choose between the 2 candidates

let me guess, you're also afraid to answer the question. who are you voting for in november? trump or biden?
That's the idea of choice. I don't have to choose between those two terrible choices. It's called freedom. I know some of you liberals hate it just as much as republicans. Deal with it. My vote is cancelled already due to living in MAGAistan