WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
complain about living in "MAGAstan", but fail to acknowledge why supporting Biden is the rational move, brehs

again; totally unserious people
I'm not really complaining about it as far as the actual living. Who doesn't like nature and mountains? Hey guys this guy supports genocide but at least he doesn't supply enough to kill everyone. Yeah no thanks. Votes are earned. Maybe one day the moderates will learn. Judging by their actions (Merrick the Meek) they haven't. Maybe if Trump kills a few they'll get the message and I'll :patrice::manny:. We warned you guys and yet you wanted to give him puff pieces and explain his actions away. My job isn't to bail out shyt politicians or their terrible policies because the other guy is worse. I once believed in the system and Trump showed the system is a complete lie wrt the rule of law. Biden's actions and lack there of cost him my vote. Actions have consequences.

Principles are a tough thing but you should try them instead of posting bad faith arguments all the time.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really complaining about it as far as the actual living. Who doesn't like nature and mountains? Hey guys this guy supports genocide but at least he doesn't supply enough to kill everyone. Yeah no thanks. Votes are earned. Maybe one day the moderates will learn. Judging by their actions (Merrick the Meek) they haven't. Maybe if Trump kills a few they'll get the message and I'll :patrice::manny:. We warned you guys and yet you wanted to give him puff pieces and explain his actions away. My job isn't to bail out shyt politicians or their terrible policies because the other guy is worse. I once believed in the system and Trump showed the system is a complete lie wrt the rule of law. Biden's actions and lack there of cost him my vote. Actions have consequences.

Principles are a tough thing but you should try them instead of posting bad faith arguments all the time.
you really ended this terrible post with scolding me about making bad faith arguments :mjlol:

ok, breh. wouldn't want you to suffer the indignity of supporting Genocide Joe. MAGA !!!!!!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
you really ended this terrible post with scolding me about making bad faith arguments :mjlol:

ok, breh. wouldn't want you to suffer the indignity of supporting Genocide Joe. MAGA !!!!!!
Inter change the conservative words with liberal and it's odd how both sides want actual party that looks out for the people

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He literally admitted he's ok with Trump winning because Trump hates brown people even more than Biden :scust:
another soaking wet p*ssy, who's unwilling to state who he's voting for in november

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

who are you voting for, Caitlyn? i'm voting for Biden

i know that you're weak and soft, but why does this question scare you so badly?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has no message to placate peoples worries. Democrats are in huge trouble once we get out of the Trump boogeyman timeline
no argument here :hubie:

that's why i was saying Desantis would have beaten Biden. dudes were so triggered by reading that as praise of Desantis, but it had nothing to do with Desantis :dead:

any Republican not named Trump, under 70 years old, would have absolutely steamrolled Biden in november. just look at these fukking polls :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another soaking wet p*ssy, who's unwilling to state who he's voting for in november

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

who are you voting for, Caitlyn? i'm voting for Biden

i know that you're weak and soft, but why does this question scare you so badly?

Your anger should be pointed at The Warlord and not voters who object to our tax dollars going towards genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Warlord Biden is a staunch Zionist. He made his choice and anti Zionists will make their choice in November.