21 million Chinese died of coronavirus – US intelligence officials intercept data

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
hide them? they burning that shyt lol

burning 21 million people is not easy.

not be controversial nor disrespectful, but ask the nazi's.

even Stalin couldn't get rid of that many body in under a year. it's just not feasible. you'd have to have transportation, the facilities, the resources, soooo many factors. sooo many families. NOT fukking possible.

21 million people with 21 million families, and not a peep? no way.

bu bu bu its authoritarian, man i was on porhub, youtube, blogging, vlogging and on the coli every day for 6yrs :heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it would take all those months to burn those bodies but what does that have to do with the fact that 21 million deaths out of 1 billion people is not a lot?

I was actually shook when I first opened this thread until I said wait up....let me go get my calculator

:troll:

by that logic, then why is there such a state of panic surrounding this "pandemic" even in NYC, much less, worldwide?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing this number is based on is how many cellphone plans were canceled. This could easily be explained by the foreigners who have probably left china and just normal people cancelling their plan. Also, was China providing any UBI? If not, and people were in locked down, they probably weren't getting paid and so cancellations probably increased.

I don't doubt China is lying about their numbers but 21 million just based on cellphone data is a bit of a reach.

This.

I don't understand how this is a thread. The whole :damn: "X million Chinese died, look at how many cell phones got cancelled!" nonsense was on Twitter like 2 weeks ago, and it didn't make sense then either.

Fred.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
burning 21 million people is not easy.

not be controversial nor disrespectful, but ask the nazi's.

even Stalin couldn't get rid of that many body in under a year. it's just not feasible. you'd have to have transportation, the facilities, the resources, soooo many factors. sooo many families. NOT fukking possible.

21 million people with 21 million families, and not a peep? no way.

bu bu bu its authoritarian, man i was on porhub, youtube, blogging, vlogging and on the coli every day for 6yrs :heh:
:russ:
idk breh
u still live out there?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Now someone is going to post that there are 6 million fewer jobs in America than there was last month so 6 million Americans must have died. :mjlol: