21 Savage Explains Why Male R&B Singers Don’t Make Love Songs For Women Like They Used To:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rap music came through and completely changed the landscape of black america.

Rap music changed the mentality and the spirit of black people. Black people pre rap music and post rap music are 2 totally different entities.

Rap music turned black women into b1tches and h0es in the eyes of black men.

Black men no longer view black women as something to cherish, honor , love and pedistalize.

Rap music has turned the relationship between the black man and black woman completely upside down.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
nikkas was singing about keeping undercover hoes to save them from the wicked world
These hoes now are loud, proud and angry
And don’t want to be saved
It’s a HUGE difference
Facts
The innocence is gone
There’s no damsel in distress or girl to save

They all answering to the highest bidder with the biggest bag, just listen to the women’s songs
“Broke dudes don’t deserve p*ssy I know that’s right”
How am I supposed to come up with a Jodeci song and glorilla screaming fuknikkafree?

When all these girls are only about the bag and move on to the next dude to preserve soft life, it’s why u come up with the song “these hoes ain’t loyal” and “for all the dogs”

You don’t need personality or chivalry
Just have status and a generous bag

Male r&b is hanging by a fukking thread

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Rap music came through and completely changed the landscape of black america.

Rap music changed the mentality and the spirit of black people. Black people pre rap music and post rap music are 2 totally different entities.

Rap music turned black women into b1tches and h0es in the eyes of black men.

Black men no longer view black women as something to cherish, honor , love and pedistalize.

Rap music has turned the relationship between the black man and black woman completely upside down.
Refer to women casually as hoes and be surprised when they want to get paid brehs….

I see it on here all the time. “bytch” this… “getting hoes” that. How do you want love and respect from women that you speak of as if they’re garbage?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Facts
The innocence is gone
There’s no damsel in distress or girl to save

They all answering to the highest bidder with the biggest bag, just listen to the women’s songs
“Broke dudes don’t deserve p*ssy I know that’s right”
How am I supposed to come up with a Jodeci song and glorilla screaming fuknikkafree?

When all these girls are only about the bag and move on to the next dude to preserve soft life, it’s why u come up with the song “these hoes ain’t loyal” and “for all the dogs”

You don’t need personality or chivalry
Just have status and a generous bag

Male r&b is hanging by a fukking thread
That’s not all women …

Just say you don’t know any rare ones who just want to find someone to love …