22 Years. 1000+ episodes. He finally did it.....Ash Ketchum is a Pokemon Champion

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The anime is super inconsistent with how good Ash actually is. In some seasons, he's a monster who has to use weaker Pokemon to challenge himself (Gens 4 and 6), and in others he can barely remember how to capture a Pokemon (fukking Gen 5 :snoop:).

In the context of the anime's world though, he's done alright for himself. He's never placed lower than Top 16 in a League and now has a chip. He has about 60 or so different species of Pokemon: all battle-ready with some of them being insanely powerful (Charizard, Infernape, Greninja, the world's strongest Pikachu). He's beaten 48 gym leaders, the Island Kahunas of Alola, the Battle Frontier, and the Orange Islands League. He's saved the world at least a dozen times and legendary Pokemon fall over themselves to hang out with him. Kid's done good in his time.

This is true. You just wonder how Ash isn't GOAT tier by now, cause the kid's got experience on experience. I'm sure lot of trainers double or even triple his age haven't gotten half the experience or traveled as far as he has. But I suppose they have to make it make sense, otherwise he'd be blowing through all the regions and the anime wouldn't be too long.

What really is weird though is Pikachu's deleveling throughout the series. Sometimes Pikachu seems like it could take out a fleet, other times... :francis: But I guess that's to add drama as well.

Its acuatlly a pretty decent read if you have time
ekhbwdJ.png

there-have-been-pokemon-zombies-in-lavender-town-photo-u2

The dead pokemon from the Pokemon Tower come to life all decomposed

blue-and-_39_s-charmeleon-decapitates-an-arbok-photo-u1

Blues(your rival from the very 1st game) Charmeleon slices an Arbok in half

103yATx.png

Main character from the ruby and sapphire damn near gets his face sliced off by a salamance

3954871-4702326439-d1KpH.jpg

mewtwo gets stabed fighting deoxys

theres more but the early manga based on red,blue,yellow had more vioence than the other stories based on the games

I remember reading these as a kid, Pokemon Adventures I believe is the name. These were super entertaining. I gotta go back and buy these, cause these were interesting as hell back in the day.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't know some of y'all still watched faithfully. I don't know when I tapped out, but I may have been in middle school when I did.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Didn't know some of y'all still watched faithfully. I don't know when I tapped out, but I may have been in middle school when I did.
I dip in and out. Being a fan of the games, you inevitably hear about what's going on in the show.

For a kid's show, it can be surprisingly entertaining in short bursts. Not something I can watch regularly, though.