Singles 22Gz ft Kodak Black - Spin The Block

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's over for 22, he ain't made a good song since he came out. Production he's getting is fukking trash. AXL and Yamaica should be doing the beats for him.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Nobody drills when they get actually get signed, idk what he doing but he need to rap about something else before NYPD get him.

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
It's over for 22, he ain't made a good song since he came out. Production he's getting is fukking trash. AXL and Yamaica should be doing the beats for him.

Facts he hasn't been the same, he needs another suburban asao

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody drills when they get actually get signed, idk what he doing but he need to rap about something else before NYPD get him.

It's not even bout drilling, it's bout the beats, his flow, and lyrics just not being good. And it's not like his content is that much different since being sign.

I don't know what it is, but them lil Brooklyn dudes just sound perfect over them drill type beats, especially the UK soundinf stuff

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:ooh::ohlawd:

fx with this one. these kids in brooklyn are doing their own thing & making noise. "both sides" of this woo / hoodstarz thing are making some good music and doing their thing. I like the kid Jay Dee a lot.

what ever happened to the remaining GS9 dudes. Corey Finesse. Abillyon? Corey for a quick little minute seemed like he had next :mjcry: Abillyon's sing-songy stuff was great :mjcry: those kids fell off

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

fx with this one. these kids in brooklyn are doing their own thing & making noise. "both sides" of this woo / hoodstarz thing are making some good music and doing their thing. I like the kid Jay Dee a lot.

what ever happened to the remaining GS9 dudes. Corey Finesse. Abillyon? Corey for a quick little minute seemed like he had next :mjcry: Abillyon's sing-songy stuff was great :mjcry: those kids fell off
You heard this?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Abillyon is talented as fukk. Dude needs some better management. He needs to be in a writing camp somewhere