23 year old breh DAWG’s with a 60 year old crypt keeper.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
DAWG (Decrepit Ass White Ghoul)

Brace yourselves :scust::scust::scust::scust:

Seriously prepare yourselves….:scust::scust::scust:

44060915-9672785-Cheryl_said_she_and_Quran_are_just_doing_what_makes_them_happy_a-a-61_1623334339729.jpg

:hhh::hhh::hhh:
A MAN has insisted that he and his girlfriend are the real deal, despite their 37-year age gap.

The 23-year-old TikTok user, @ttvleolove_3, has continued to give fans an insight into life with his 60-year-old other half - even with trolls branding their relationship "disgusting" and shaming her "wrinkly" face.

They have received millions of views on the social media site for numerous sweet videos of them dancing and kissing.

One recent clip - which has been watched 3.7 million times - sees the couple respond to the question "do your family approve y'all dating?"

Together, they answer "yeah" and indicate, in particular, that her children - who he has said are all older than him - are happy with their union.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The game plays different for older folks. They’re not looking for love, they’re looking for an arrangement. I’ve seen this many times. An older woman might find a dude and basically give him a place to sleep, let him cash her checks, and in turn he fulfills her needs with limited strings. He can still creep as long as he’s not seen. In the case of this dude he might even be sweet.

I’ve seen women in their 70s and 80s marry younger dudes and leave everything to them in exchange for being able to have that around them in their final years. Nobody talks about this cause you don’t want to think about old people being lustful. Ask anybody that works in an old folks home, it’s rampant with STDs cause these old folks in there going raw from room to room. Gerald might have Ms. Betty in the raw on Monday and the run up in Iras mouth on Tuesday and everybody’s cool with it.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Maybe she is rich and he is looking for a come up, or maybe he has some insane fetich, cause i don't see how one can be attracted to such a horrendous looking thing.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
fukk this is one of those things that has layers to it, it's hilarious and disgusting and sad all at the same time.

A thought crossed my mind that maybe this is an act for clout and they're not really a couple?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:dwillhuh:This got to be fake. I mean they good friends and just trolling for the lolz and likes. Come on doggy this can't be it without a sike?

BREH PLEASE SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS shyt IS FAKE:huhldup::damn: