26-year-old career criminal trashed home of man, 61, she met on ‘sugar daddy’ site, blinded him with detergent

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Who said beat her up :gucci: I simply said a woman shouldn’t be able to do this to a man who’s only 61. He could have defended himself without hurting her. Also he didn’t do the right thing he has possible long term eyes issues because he’s so :flabbynsick: a tiny ass woman without a weapon saw him as food.
I literally said if he TOUCHES her. I ain't say nothing about beating her up either.

U touch a woman, grab her, restrain her, even if you yell too loudly at her... You're going to jail.

This shyt is about who calls the cops first.

He did the right thing

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know for a fact you nikkaz would make threads about this regular ass bytch from the ig pix.

"Raw and regret"... "Raw"... "Needs more butthole"

Stop it, this is y'all type. Lol

And thecoli has exposed itself

:flabbynsick: "61 ain't even old... I woulda backflipped off the couch and smacked that hoe"

Wut?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
This post is making my Spidey sense go off irractically....I don't know how to spell it

But there is sumthin very off-putting about ur response and I can't articulate it either
Bye
Stranger danger
Yeah im really not sure how to even respond to this one :skip:

Sorry u feel that way m'am. Peace and blessings.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Man, to be 61 and looking on apps for love.

Nah, that’s not the move.

Better off sliding into Nanna’s DM than trying to meet women you KNOW are after your money

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, to be 61 and looking on apps for love.

Nah, that’s not the move.

Better off sliding into Nanna’s DM than trying to meet women you KNOW are after your money
Older women his age are on there, too. He wasn't looking for love, though, he was looking for a quick smash