28 Year Old Says She's Jay-Z's Alleged Lost Daughter

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Choke joke liked all her photos :mjlol:

Who knows of the 30 cats who claimed Jay is their father, one might be right. Might be this one, or the last one or no none of them. :yeshrug:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
source.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:wtf:

Jay-z is a sick man so he really wanted that type of bond with nas

Wtf..,
Yeah man straight up stan at that point :lolbron::mjlol:. I can think of worse situations like Dre & Suge having the same baby mother and a couple of the Jackson brothers having the same baby mother :scust:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
how is she wrong at all? the nikka is a billionaire and isn't claiming his children but telling the rest of us about generational wealth and not selling out while making more money?

these rappers know what's going on. jay ain't that busy right now.

and even before his being on...word travels quickly if you have a seed elsewhere and people know but it's not going to be huge news. it's not her fault she has to go on social media if she's been ignored after years and years of trying to get in touch.
Are you part of his inner circle or was part of it? Since you are convinced it’s true. I mean you are all in on this story . So what role in his company did you play to have such insider knowledge?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Easy get a lawyer, present your case and show your receipts and have the lawyer subpoena for a paternity test and back child support... You better believe he will have to answer that shyt, Jay's lawyers will ask if he knows the women in question of paternity and if he doesn't will make him take the test to clear all doubt
Hey why bring logic and reason into the thread. It’s the coli where if you go on social media and say something outlandish, it’s truth. Proof not needed.
I played Jordan one on won 25 years ago. He couldn’t touch me. That’s facts.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
if it was that easy, you'd see way more entertainers with way more kids. all rappers have AT LEAST 3 secret children. you really think Blue Ivy was Jay's first kid? :gucci:

no nikka in the world is that careful and you ain't really a man if that's the case.

these are facts.
You nikkas lack comprehension? All I said was her going to social media was the smartest move, going the legal route is that’s all I’m saying... going the legal route he has to respond.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if it was that easy, you'd see way more entertainers with way more kids. all rappers have AT LEAST 3 secret children. you really think Blue Ivy was Jay's first kid? :gucci:

no nikka in the world is that careful and you ain't really a man if that's the case.

these are facts.
Lol @ every rapper having at least 3 kids. Please point me to where you got this stat and how in this day and age it’s all staying secret?

Lastly, Jay wasn’t careful, but his “first” kid died...