2Chainz wants to battle Meek Mill on IG next, plays Fab, says he only got girl records

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He absolutely is a better rapper

Fab flow does not change
Having a more animated variety of flows does not make you a better rapper or writer

Fab flow fit his pocket and lane. Fab is one of the technical marvels of rapping especially when it comes to punchlines and multis the man can put words together and has done so for 20 years

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Having a more animated variety of flows does not make you a better rapper or writer

Fab flow fit his pocket and lane. Fab is one of the technical marvels of rapping especially when it comes to punchlines and multis the man can put words together and has done so for 20 years

:dwillhuh:Being able to unlock different flows literally DOES make you a better rapper

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You said you was going to made in America. I trying to see how you looked. That’s before I saw on here you was built like Frankenstein. Thought you was a cute dike. But you look like they call you “old MA”. Relax, don’t get mad at me cause your opinion is of bytches that friend zone you and not what you like

and we kicked that roni lil homie. You flabby and sick body might not be able to tho. You straight flab, so you need to stay inside

Im in great shape the fukk just cause we can see your ribs and collar bone don’t mean you healthy .

Should have been more responsible than bringing a virus to your family :ufdup:

Breh I was never gonna hang with a crackhead .

No one In my crew looks like they beg for change and pick cigs off the ground fukk outta here . You hairline alone not welcome anywhere near my circle .

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Im in great shape the fukk just cause we can see your ribs and collar bone don’t mean you healthy .

Should have been more responsible than bringing a virus to your family :ufdup:

Breh I was never gonna hang with a crackhead .

No one In my crew looks like they beg for change and pick cigs off the ground fukk outta here . You hairline alone not welcome anywhere near my circle .
Do I need to post the picks of you look like dark skin manny fresh :mjlol: who hires you for security. :russ: Bruh I would never in my life hang out with a butch dike. Every, I thought you some hue looked like your profile pic. But you look like Tyrone hill. Any bytch that hangs with you ain’t worthy to smell my dikk.

:mjlol: You use to be on my madden stream at 2am telling me how cute I was :hhh: you didn’t tell me you look like Manny fresh.

my immune system strong as hell bro, I’m good with catching it. Again you a mentally confused werdio, stay at home :russ:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Do I need to post the picks of you look like dark skin manny fresh :mjlol: who hires you for security. :russ: Bruh I would never in my life hang out with a butch dike. Every, I thought you some hue looked like your profile pic. But you look like Tyrone hill. Any bytch that hangs with you ain’t worthy to smell my dikk.

:mjlol: You use to be on my madden stream at 2am telling me how cute I was :hhh: you didn’t tell me you look like Manny fresh.

my immune system strong as hell bro, I’m good with catching it. Again you a mentally confused werdio, stay at home :russ:
Breh I ain’t never been scared of no crack head .

I give all any special needs children confidence .

You thought I was gonna hang out with your ugly ass and put u on :mjlol:

nikka built like a dope fiend :scust:.

Any bytch that laid down with you don’t love themselves and clearly attracted to fakkits .