2nd Weekly Sample Challenge

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight so the 1st Weekly Sample Challenge concluded with @kingdizzy01 being the undisputed winner with a total of 18 votes. He is now the Reigning Sample Flip Champion of the Tunnel. Good job @KillSpray (who won the Original Theme Challenge btw) and @TEKBEATZ for coming in 2nd and 3rd place with a respectable 13 and 10 votes.

The Champ picked out this beat for the next Weekly sample challenge.

Basic Rules for participating.
1. PM me your beat using soundcloud or any other respectable link by next Monday morning (8am Eastern Time)
2. Whoever wins gets to pick the sample for the following week.
3. In the event that the Champ wins again, I'll pick out the next sample to flip, therefore eliminating any possible bytching in regards to one person dominating the sample choices for an advantage.
4. You can't use any other sample to help create your beat. Only use the sample the champ chose.

No late beats will be accepted since we're trying to keep the momentum strong and can't afford to hold anything up so please submit your beat by the deadline. In the event that you can't participate in this competition, I'll have other lil side challenges popping up during the week so make sure you always check the tunnel.

Now let the fukkery commence....:blessed:

@producingfire
@KushSkywalker
@bigrodthe1
@Kaypain
@Dean_Keaton2k
@Todd McPiff
@Tom Foolery
@BlackDroog
@clanarchy
@truck jewelry
@piff star
@ryshy
@BronxFleezy
@DBR
@Myrical Lyfe

I can't remember everybody, but the thread is going to be stickied so hopefully everybody checks it out.

Good Luck.

Last edited: