2PAC Was Actually Extremely Mad On “I Ain’t Mad At Cha”

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, I know I routinely shyt on Pac as an emcee... :sas2:

But that first verse might be one of the best written set of rap lyrics...ever.

I think in just 16 bars he was able to very vividly describe a very personal relationship and how it changed over a long period of time.

Not a single word in that shyt was wasted. Not one. And it was poetically coherent, potent and moving. In just 16 bars. :mindblown:

If you're into literature, you'll understand why that is mind blowing.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The clean version of this track was just off the chain. Non cursing DR Pac was on a whole nother level with the pen because otherwise he just rolled out a whole bunch of muthafukka rucka ruckas and didn't rhyme till the last word :pachaha:

You can tell he took a bit more time with clean lyrics and switched it round here and there as opposed to the one take, you get what you got approach for everything else.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I might legit have discovered i have dyslexia from the thread title.

5XSB04e.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

I think in just 16 bars he was able to very vividly describe a very personal relationship and how it changed over a long period of time.

Not a single word in that shyt was wasted. Not one. And it was poetically coherent, potent and moving. In just 16 bars. :mindblown:

Why is Pac and Nas on your my rushmore when majority of the time you try to shyt on them?
Hov
Rakim
Nas
Pac / Andre 3000

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

most delusional post of the year goes to you sir :hhh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
He starts off with..

Change, shyt
I guess change is good for any of us
Whatever it take for any of y'all nikkas to get up out the hood
shyt, I'm wit' ya, I ain't mad at cha
Got nothin' but love for ya, do your thing, boy

He’s actually supporting the idea of ‘change’..so he wasn’t mad or hating..he was just in nostalgia mode..reminiscing. If you connect the intro with the first verse, it makes even more sense

the sister part is easily understood..since they don’t hang with each other anymore, he feels like he can finally say that he had a crush on his sister back in the day..but our of respect, he didn’t try anything with her
If you grew up with someone who had a good lookin sister, you can relate.. not in a scumbag way of course :pachaha:

stories like these is what hip hop has been missing

I was gonna do a spoof of the intro using Pikachu and pokemon characters that go through evolution. I still might but damn it's taking a long ass time to find the clips I need.