"2pac wasnt a gangster, he was a method actor who took the part 2 far. He was a clown "Marlon Wayans

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
BFK9JenCAAERmic.jpg:large

Thats pretty "gangter" to me i would be laid up like :to: :sadcam::sadbron::damn::deadrose:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pac was a crazy character basically unstable, he might've not been bout it bout it like say Jimmy Henchman (but who has ever been that?)
He was completely unpredictable, he was fighting some demons.. He didn't come up on that g-shyt like a lot of these rappers, but he came up with g's, was a standup dude and obviously not afraid to bust his guns.

True. Pac by 30 would have been on some Malcolm X type of life.

Everybody saw Pac because he was shot after the Tyson fight. Everybody was there that night. Just like how all the celebrities are at Mayweather fights. Biggie was his album release party, so you know a lot of known people were at that too.
Pac was heavy on that balling shyt before he died, Hollywood parties, fashion shows and all that.
His music was not really describing his lifestyle.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i saw the raheem interview.

he just kept dwelling on pac having english literature in his trailer and based all his chit off of that.

In the one i saw it was pac rocking out to show tunes that had him tripping lol...it'd prolly help a lot of young gay black kids self esteem if they knew one of the GOATs was into some Glee type sh!t as much as they are :pachaha:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
its not hard to believe.

they both died while leaving major events.

a tyson fight & a soul train awards party.

Yeah I suppose.

But this sudden emergence of these stories about both throughout the years from various celebs is suspect to me.

In the end I honestly couldn't care less, just an observation I had.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this has been said so many times by so many different people
ex-friends
enemies
associates
people he's worked with

where there is smoke their is fire
pac fans will never accept it though.
it doesnt matter in the end, cause he one of the goats regardless and when he wasnt acting like a tough guy, was a real smart brother

pac never claimed to be a tough guy. thats what people keep telling yall, but yall are conveniently ignoring that.

@ the bolded: why cant somebody be both? theres like no in-between according to alot of people, and thats why pac often times gets unfairly cateogorized.

In the one i saw it was pac rocking out to show tunes that had him tripping lol...it'd prolly help a lot of young gay black kids self esteem if they new one of the GOATs was into some Glee type sh!t as much as they are :pachaha:

haha. show tunes.

yea it prolly was the same interview.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
In the one i saw it was pac rocking out to show tunes that had him tripping lol...it'd prolly help a lot of young gay black kids self esteem if they new one of the GOATs was into some Glee type sh!t as much as they are :pachaha:

Haha that's a pretty great mental image. Dude took his theatre background to heart.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm sure Kidada, Rashida and the Jones family knows him more than y'all Pac stans.:pachaha:

You guys never will accept him acting a role........ "IF YOU WANT SOME JUICE:pachaha:"

Dude was an intellectual black panther/militant who respected women and wanted to help the poor. Didn't work out for him so... "THUG LIFE":pacspit:

Pac wasn't a gangster/thug. He played the role and acted one in life which is kinda sad that he thought had to do. If he didn't he wouldn't have gotten killed.

Pac fans don't see him as a super thug.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
bruh

the only people who have ever had anything bad to say about pac came from a certain type of neighborhood or background.. no need to even argue with em
But he didn't say anything bad about Pac. He jokes about his hands being soft and his eyelashes, but that's what he does, makes jokes at people. And those are probably the same type of jokes he was making to Pac's face when they were young. Like he said, Pac was a clown when he wasn't on his super thug act and Death Row influences. You can watch the video of him, Raheem and Omar Epps cracking on each other and telling mama jokes on the set of Juice....stop being so sensitive, that nikka ain't your daddy

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
He said it himself the best...

"never had a record, til I made a record".