2Pac Went to Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt Release Party, after Hit ‘Em Up

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It doesn't make sense Pac would at that party unless it was to confront Jay Z. If that would have happened everyone would have known about it even if Tupac didn't get to actually step to Jay but just his people.
Pac removed Jay name from hit em up. So he probably felt he jumped the gun and there was no beef. Any jay z dis was unreleased.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Alotta people. Even Jungle was saying nikkas was doing that. Basically everyone he dissed did some shyt like that one way or another. Then in public would hide their hands to make him look crazy. Basically gaslight him. His issues with Fugees was due to their connection to Jack.
Yeah I knew that … about the fugees and their connections to Jimmy henchman and Haitian jack ….I remember there was a clip somewhere wen they were on mtv or some shyt n they did say some slick shyt California love was about to play or something like that and they went east side is the best side basically mocking the west …. Jungles credibility is questionable tho spliz …. Remember he’s the Same cat who said he yanked or was about to yank pac by his shoulder / collar in Bryant park like we are supposed to believe that wen pac was surrounded by a whole bunch of New Jersey cats and California pirus …..am not saying some people weren’t saying some slick shyt but I would take what jungle says with a pinch of salt ….and I also believe pac did it make a bigger issue then what It was ….. the problem pac was gona have and seeing reggie n that speak on it … is pac not wanting to go back to prison if he had to go back since he would be most likely have to go back to a east coast prison … he might have had some protection I guess but u know a lot of street cats don’t give a fukk about rap they just see pac as 1 ov the main focus of the east vs west …. I could see pac having major issues had he survived and had to go finish off the rest of his sentence especially after “hit ‘em up “

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Pac removed Jay name from hit em up. So he probably felt he jumped the gun and there was no beef. Any jay z dis was unreleased.
But then he dissed Jay Z again on the song Bomb First on the Makaveli album tho?

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This answers a couple questions. It was always weird how Pac suddenly hated Jay out the blue. Yeah he was associated with Big, but so were a lot of people that Pac didn't end up dissin.
Watch dead presidents video. Jay z allowed biggie to say who shot you while rolling dice in the video also biggie said the famous if faith have twins she probably have 2 pacs on his album.

Those are the reasons he got dissed.

Nas got dissed for the intro of Nas is coming