3/11/19 - Monday Night Pi'Raw returns home to its birthplace (Pittsburgh PA) Batista returns

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I hope that whoever Angle faces at wrestlemania that match doesn't go pass 10 minutes, angle looks like it hurts just to move and it honestly makes me uncomfortable..

In the end, they all ended up doing that WCW shyt. Going well past their expiration date..Angle, Taker, Kane, Cripple H, Batista...just has to fukk up any chance of leaving in a good light. Sting just stuck around trying to get the Taker match and Taker would rather face Shane McMahon and Wyatt:laugh: Outright insanity.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
In the end, they all ended up doing that WCW shyt. Going well past their expiration date..Angle, Taker, Kane, Cripple H, Batista...just has to fukk up any chance of leaving in a good light. Sting just stuck around trying to get the Taker match and Taker would rather face Shane McMahon and Wyatt:laugh: Outright insanity.
we never get the fantasy matches everyone wants, and if we do we always get them when their old and washed, that's wwe for you smh. :snoop:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Good grief passed out right before the Dean/Drew match, just watched it cause of the comments in here. He took those Claymore's like a champ :damn:

I'm still dying over that Dave/HHH promo. I'm really hoping Dave just forgot his lines. :dead:

Made what he wanted sound bigger than just a match. Surprised Haitch didn't just give a look like "that's it? sure" :dead: :dead:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I love how Hickenbottom was always revered for "doing it the right way" and staying retired, now he's the biggest joke of all. :laff: All for a few rupees :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
who do you think should go over in a sting/taker match>?