[3/11/24] Heading down the Road to Wrestlemania on Swangaz Monday Night Raw Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There might be some inner turmoil between Lashley and the Profits if we go by what has happened in past Kross feuds.

Actually since they had issues getting off the ground beforehand I would spin it that going against the Final Testament was an example of steel sharpening steel and it got the AMP in line and working cohesively. It would seem as if the Kross Kurse has been broken, only for the AMP to be attacked by that new Cedric/Ashante team. Turns out that Kross would have gotten in their ear about being betrayed by those they trust (Lashley for Cedric and B-Fab for Ashanti) and are now going for their revenge. You move the Final Testament on to something else and you could have a nice little personal feud for the AMP and Alexander/Adonis perhaps even brining MVP/Omos into the mix as well. I think the idea of the Final Testament should be that win or lose they will leave you with a dark chapter written into your story.

Last edited: