TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Smackdown starting an hour early as well? :damn:

tenor.gif

IN

Clocks changed in the US mate. Everything will be an hour early until ours catch up weekend after next. :ufdup:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Mandy/Sonya will end up being one of the most "who cares?" splits in recent memory. Neither one of them have a rapport with the fans yet even though they've been on the roster for a minute. Mandy was getting decent reactions during the Naomi feud cause it was a well built feud, the fans like Naomi, and the feud made sense (the booking unfortunately was horrendous with Naomi losing nearly every match, but that's another story). But with Mandy/Sonya, two fairly heatless women, who exactly do you cheer and boo? Mandy screams heel, yet doesn't really emote well, and I still don't know who Sonya is, other than being a chick that punches the air and got mopped up by Ronda last year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Mandy/Sonya will end up being one of the most "who cares?" splits in recent memory. Neither one of them have a rapport with the fans yet even though they've been on the roster for a minute. Mandy was getting decent reactions during the Naomi feud cause it was a well built feud, the fans like Naomi, and the feud made sense (the booking unfortunately was horrendous with Naomi losing nearly every match, but that's another story). But with Mandy/Sonya, two fairly heatless women, who exactly do you cheer and boo? Mandy screams heel, yet doesn't really emote well, and I still don't know who Sonya is, other than being a chick that punches the air and got mopped up by Ronda last year.
Yeah they should've at least tried to make people care about Sonya before this split:pachaha: