3/16 SHO PPV: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia fight is ON! (IBF Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah i noticed a couple times when Mikey got cracced and the crowed ooooooh'd he would get all mad and sloppy with his counterattack . in those moments, he looked just like all his homies back in So Cal. they fight with their heart and not their head.
Mikey got outworked..Maidana wouldnt go out like that. He would be swinging for the fences despite the consequences. When Spence was ripping him, he covered up and covered up....waiting for the right counter. It hurt his chances and led to a shutout.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Mikey got outworked..Maidana wouldnt go out like that. He would be swinging for the fences despite the consequences. When Spence was ripping him, he covered up and covered up....waiting for the right counter. It hurt his chances and led to a shutout.

Maidana is a real deal paisa from South America , he aint no chicano . Maidana one of my favorite fighters after Robert Garcia got ahold of him. Yeah he would not go out like Mikey at all . But that was his natural division , 147 aint for mikey

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Maidana is a real deal paisa from South America , he aint no chicano . Maidana one of my favorite fighters after Robert Garcia got ahead of him. Yeah he would not go out like Mikey at all . But that was his natural division , 147 aint for mikey
Well I'm still hearing that people think Mikey can definitely be competitive with today's Manny, Porter, and Danny Garcia. Who knows. I think he goes down and gets his head right after that kind of psychological letdown..then he goes after someone more beatable at 147.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Well I'm still hearing that people think Mikey can definitely be competitive with today's Manny, Porter, and Danny Garcia. Who knows. I think he goes down and gets his head right after that kind of psychological letdown..then he goes after someone more beatable at 147.

Well yeah maybe Porter and Garcia. But thats more of his talent and their lack of talent. I wouldnt be surprised if he beats any of those names tbh. Spence? Nah. Thurman? NAh .

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I remember after Floyd victories back in the day, Id get juiced seeing them cutup gifs coming out the following week which would encapsulate the brilliance of his latest performance. Truth outchea restoring the feelings...:myman:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh, and I really want Danny Garcia to step to Pacquiao. Its either now or never, otherwise One Time gonna slam the door. I believe Pacquiaos last fight will be Maidana.