[3/20/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: CHRISTIAN VS. COPELAND 3 - I QUIT

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dynamite and Rampage will both be live this Wednesday due to the NCAA Tournament

GI4nRuZXEAAJ8JZ

GJJc0I6WUAEAZme

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Didn't those woman already have a street fight. The one were they dressed like Pulp Fiction?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: So I'm guessing Sasha isn't wrestling till ppv?

Gotta get rid of Y2J. At this point he's a flat tire slowing things down. It's painful at this point.
I mean, hasn't wrestled stateside since 2023 and hasn't wrestled a televised match or PPV since May 2022.

As for Jericho, for the love of God get his ass out the paint. N-gga is where Cody was when he refused to turn heel.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's a 3 hour show so i feel that they should keep everything together. If Copeland and Christian is the marquee match, let it main event the night. Not no end Dynamite then go to rampage after that. Start with Mercedes and her promo since there'll be lingering viewers from bbt early and she's the hot new singing. Cut like a ten minute promo then have Julia and Skye make their entrance since they had an issue with her last week. Nothing crazy but just for intimidation factor and have their match start. Only other good way to start is with Kingston and Okada. But tnt title match should go last no matter what. Not no women's tag match.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
It's a 3 hour show so i feel that they should keep everything together. If Copeland and Christian is the marquee match, let it main event the night. But tnt title match should go last no matter what. Not no women's tag match.
Are you saying Cope v Cage should start at 10:30?