• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bread going out sad trying to justify the ref and the holding, basically admitting that his plan for Plant not to get KO’d was holding. Excessive holding is not going to the burger that is just trying to survive.

Lol @ him pointing out bad blood led to low blows when he explicitly told Plant to low blow him in the corner between rounds when Plant landed that blatant ass shot. That was for Plant to get some recovery time.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Lol @ him pointing out bad blood led to low blows when he explicitly told Plant to low blow him in the corner between rounds when Plant landed that blatant ass shot. That was for Plant to get some recovery time.
I’m saying :mjlol: for all the so called bad blood it was Plant instructed by him doing all the fukkery and cheating. All that extra stuff because his fighter has shyt stamina…

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
got to do my my usual fight by fight summarizations

abel ramos vs cody crowley was a hell of an opener...not high on crowley but for once i saw an intangible with him..that was some kind of pressure he put on ramos for like 80 percent of the fight...i was just surprised ramos had nothing for that outside of just trying to time right hands..and right hands did crowley eat..a mexican getting out pressured like that and ramos had no jab pumping to even make him reset...shyt was a hard fight..unexpected that the instant replay rule came into play which was a break for crowley because those cards would have been tighter...still an incredibly hard fight..they put those hands on each other..ramos prolly needs a legit soft touch, crowley was looking mask-ish from the punches he took so he will prolly need some time to heal up

rayo vs lil bhop - first shoutouts to @Mr. Leonidas ..i linked up with him and caught the fights at his place :salute:...me and him were arguing over crawford and porter as this fight was beginning...as soon as rayo dropped lil bhop with that southpaw left hook...we all went "ohhhhh" :damn: and got properly engaged with this fight...shyt was a little tit for tat but just like in fulton vs figueroa the winner got tagged and hurt too many times for me to see him as the winner...a clash of heads fukked up lil bhop's eye but rayo had him moonwalking everytime he land that left in that area...i will say this lil bhop showed the type of dog that was missing from his more one sided loss to garcia..but i though rayo won this fight with the KD to boot but the judges thought otherwise..to be fair the scores were not outrageous but rayo should have got it...lil bhop is a natural villain..the post fight skirmish was entertaining...im sure al or stephen or tom will find some way for those 2 to run it back

jesus ramos vs joey spencer - all those prime TV spots spencer got..fights where he didn't look like any prospect of the year like PBC was touting him to be...never mind his record not being indicative of beating any real opponents of note to further his progression...where ramos at least had the step up opponents to gauge where he was...on top of operating at 154..where champs, contenders, prospects, and journeymen on any given day can upset the apple cart and/or put foot to his ass..it all came to ahead...spencer looking incredibly small and ramos looking huge...it was a one sided beating...spencer could not do a damn thing to ramos and looked incredibly amateurish to boot...i understood spencer asked for this fight which was admirable but pretty much solidified everyone's opinion on some "i told you so" from fans to even his fellow fighters..some who were going off on him on twitter and what not..spencer inability to move his head off the line, or keep his hands up, or just not take any punches face first..all fail..ramos beat that ass until he was bleeding from his eyes, nose, and mouth..the sad thing is it shouldn't have went to 7..it could have been stopped earlier..spencer needs a shake up in his training else he will turn into a punching bag..prolly needs to drop a division too...ramos did what he needed to do..salute

benavidez vs plant - my only questions after the weigh in was how much benavidez was going to rehydrate and would it affect his stamina/workrate which was good...the answers to that were he looked normal and no :heh:...a bigger ring was clearly meant for plant to have extra room to move this way and that so we wouldn't get walked down by benavidez...but again plan't biggest flaw is his stamina..moving is all good but you have to make benavidez respect your power..its amazing to me only ronald gavril is the only one of his opponents to understand that..but if your conditioning is not on point (@HTXBreh you gotta take that L for thinking plant was better conditioned than benavidez :heh:) and never been, it will be a long 12 rounds...bread was wildin with the plan of clinching benavidez like that was going to work..clinching is still exerting energy on top of david benavidez having a decent inside game and could work in the clinch..all of a sudden you are taking shots to the body and head you shouldn't be taking..it was an rolling avalanche that led to what would happen to plant in the second half..but for the first half plant was doing his thing...he had the jab going and was giving benavidez fits with the movement..he didnt get his punching respect..plant got tired and destroyed in the second half of the fight..kenny bayless really fukked up the flow...he needs to retire..there was a point where plant was ready to go and he stops the fukking action to take him to get checked...no excessive holding warnings...nothing..plant took a serious beating..how he didnt go down is beyond me..but he got some years shaved off his career..fair play for the sportsmanship from both guys...class stuff..benavidez was and is a real problem...a fading canelo might be where stars align eventually for a shift..plant will prolly be down until sometime in mid summer
Damn no invite lol just kidding great rap up

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
lol at all the cacs (Plant and Spencer) that FOX promoted on their network got their asses whooped on SHOWTIME. All that wasted promo and build-up for nothing

What you mean "For nothing"?

pbc made their money. The event did well. That's the purpose of promoting the fighters in the first place.

As for the cacs they're BOTH lucky they weren't maimed or killed.

I don't see how it's a waste. What was supposed to happen that didn't?

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
What you mean "For nothing"?

pbc made their money. The event did well. That's the purpose of promoting the fighters in the first place.

As for the cacs they're BOTH lucky they weren't maimed or killed.

I don't see how it's a waste. What was supposed to happen that didn't?

I meant for FOX not PBC.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
got to do my my usual fight by fight summarizations

abel ramos vs cody crowley was a hell of an opener...not high on crowley but for once i saw an intangible with him..that was some kind of pressure he put on ramos for like 80 percent of the fight...i was just surprised ramos had nothing for that outside of just trying to time right hands..and right hands did crowley eat..a mexican getting out pressured like that and ramos had no jab pumping to even make him reset...shyt was a hard fight..unexpected that the instant replay rule came into play which was a break for crowley because those cards would have been tighter...still an incredibly hard fight..they put those hands on each other..ramos prolly needs a legit soft touch, crowley was looking mask-ish from the punches he took so he will prolly need some time to heal up

rayo vs lil bhop - first shoutouts to @Mr. Leonidas ..i linked up with him and caught the fights at his place :salute:...me and him were arguing over crawford and porter as this fight was beginning...as soon as rayo dropped lil bhop with that southpaw left hook...we all went "ohhhhh" :damn: and got properly engaged with this fight...shyt was a little tit for tat but just like in fulton vs figueroa the winner got tagged and hurt too many times for me to see him as the winner...a clash of heads fukked up lil bhop's eye but rayo had him moonwalking everytime he land that left in that area...i will say this lil bhop showed the type of dog that was missing from his more one sided loss to garcia..but i though rayo won this fight with the KD to boot but the judges thought otherwise..to be fair the scores were not outrageous but rayo should have got it...lil bhop is a natural villain..the post fight skirmish was entertaining...im sure al or stephen or tom will find some way for those 2 to run it back

jesus ramos vs joey spencer - all those prime TV spots spencer got..fights where he didn't look like any prospect of the year like PBC was touting him to be...never mind his record not being indicative of beating any real opponents of note to further his progression...where ramos at least had the step up opponents to gauge where he was...on top of operating at 154..where champs, contenders, prospects, and journeymen on any given day can upset the apple cart and/or put foot to his ass..it all came to ahead...spencer looking incredibly small and ramos looking huge...it was a one sided beating...spencer could not do a damn thing to ramos and looked incredibly amateurish to boot...i understood spencer asked for this fight which was admirable but pretty much solidified everyone's opinion on some "i told you so" from fans to even his fellow fighters..some who were going off on him on twitter and what not..spencer inability to move his head off the line, or keep his hands up, or just not take any punches face first..all fail..ramos beat that ass until he was bleeding from his eyes, nose, and mouth..the sad thing is it shouldn't have went to 7..it could have been stopped earlier..spencer needs a shake up in his training else he will turn into a punching bag..prolly needs to drop a division too...ramos did what he needed to do..salute

benavidez vs plant - my only questions after the weigh in was how much benavidez was going to rehydrate and would it affect his stamina/workrate which was good...the answers to that were he looked normal and no :heh:...a bigger ring was clearly meant for plant to have extra room to move this way and that so we wouldn't get walked down by benavidez...but again plan't biggest flaw is his stamina..moving is all good but you have to make benavidez respect your power..its amazing to me only ronald gavril is the only one of his opponents to understand that..but if your conditioning is not on point (@HTXBreh you gotta take that L for thinking plant was better conditioned than benavidez :heh:) and never been, it will be a long 12 rounds...bread was wildin with the plan of clinching benavidez like that was going to work..clinching is still exerting energy on top of david benavidez having a decent inside game and could work in the clinch..all of a sudden you are taking shots to the body and head you shouldn't be taking..it was an rolling avalanche that led to what would happen to plant in the second half..but for the first half plant was doing his thing...he had the jab going and was giving benavidez fits with the movement..he didnt get his punching respect..plant got tired and destroyed in the second half of the fight..kenny bayless really fukked up the flow...he needs to retire..there was a point where plant was ready to go and he stops the fukking action to take him to get checked...no excessive holding warnings...nothing..plant took a serious beating..how he didnt go down is beyond me..but he got some years shaved off his career..fair play for the sportsmanship from both guys...class stuff..benavidez was and is a real problem...a fading canelo might be where stars align eventually for a shift..plant will prolly be down until sometime in mid summer

I know I'm late but respect brotha. You know it's always luv. Still picking Spence to stop Crawford lol but as always you make a compelling case. It was a great night of fights, friendship and food :salute: