• Benavidez by Decision

• Plant by KO

• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
His favorite fighter was out here rumbling GGG and Jacobs at 160, while Andrade sat on his ass doing nothing. Same thing at 154. What was Andrade doin while Canelo was rumbling wit Cotto and Lara? Yea Canelo won't fight Andrade, but it ain't for the reasons ppl think

Andrade was the WBO champion when Canelo fought Jacobs :russ: How was he sitting on his ass? Losing and not fighting for 2 years is good enough though:salute:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Andrade was the WBO champion when Canelo fought Jacobs :russ: How was he sitting on his ass? Losing and not fighting for 2 years is good enough though:salute:
Got a belt, but never fought anyone for it, or beat a credible opponent. Out of Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, and Andrade - only one of them has never fought ANY competition. Guess which one :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

no need for the GOAT punisher slander/shade my breh

CornyWanGonolek-max-1mb.gif

:ohlawd:

b21b5057352e084dbd42c1ca4b5e5701.jpg

:birdman:

my nikka was a pure unicorn...dont ride motorcycles brehs

aight back to normal thread programming lol

I loved dude. But his trainer bro ....

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Got a belt, but never fought anyone for it, or beat a credible opponent. Out of Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, and Andrade - only one of them has never fought ANY competition. Guess which one :russ:

Because his opponent popped hot? Let's not act like GGG didn't avoid unification to fight an elevated champion. Bivol didn't beat anyone for his belt either and we see how that went since we're playing resume games.

Umar Salamov :dead:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Because his opponent popped hot? Let's not act like GGG didn't avoid unification to fight an elevated champion. Bivol didn't beat anyone for his belt either and we see how that went since we're playing resume games.

Umar Salamov :dead:
Dude is 35 yrs old and had opportunities to fight multiple credible opponents. This goes back to 154, pulling on the Jermell fight, all the way up to now. Dude just ducked Zach Parker, claiming it was over money. But at the same time, fought Desmond Nicholson for 500k, when he could have made way more fighting his mandatory, Janibek. I can't believe ppl still falling for this Andrade gimmick

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Dude is 35 yrs old and had opportunities to fight multiple credible opponents. This goes back to 154, pulling on the Jermell fight, all the way up to now. Dude just ducked Zach Parker, claiming it was over money. But at the same time, fought Desmond Nicholson for 500k, when he could have made way more fighting his mandatory, Janibek. I can't believe ppl still falling for this Andrade gimmick

All a gimmick. If Sulaiman mandates Morrell vs Benavidez, no one is gonna say a goddamn thing about it

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Styles make fights and both Benavidez and Canelo are pressure fighters atp but one could stop Plant the other couldn’t :troll:

Jokes aside I see his point but imo if you are an aggressive guy that likes to throw but often leaves himself open then you better have something outstanding about you or else Canelo wrecks you.

Benavidez has plenty of stamina, got a good chin and a solid technique to boot but he always either defends or attacks, he trusts his chin and his opponent not willing to counter in the middle of his combos, that’s trouble against someone like Canelo.

Canelo has some weaknesses that could be against him though like if Benavidez can turn it somehow into a war or attrition because Canelo is selective with his shots and he’s still suspect of gassing late fight if the opponent forces him to work mire than he’d like to.
Still… while Benavidez is a very good pressure fighter I don’t think he’s quite on level with a Golovkin, if Canelo hasn’t declined too much he should be able to beat him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss breh drop thoughts on these fights in here when you get the chance

Rare night of boxing where I got every fight wrong (officially) except for the main event. :snoop:

Crowley is a problem if you can't hurt him or back him up. I think you can play the outboxing game with him too, but you'll eventually have to fight/hurt him at some point. Abel could only do it in spurts. Just wasn't enough, but good effort for an opener.

Colbert aka great value Derrick Gainer is mid as fukk. Dude is only effective when he's punching. If not, he's fukking useless. Rayo was beating his hands anytime he lets his hands go. Even tho he let dude off the hook multiple times, he still won clearly. If you gave Colbert more than 4 or 5 rds, you prolly deserve an ice pick in the eyes for wasting your fukking vision.

Spencer spoiled on the vine in a fight that he had all the attributes to win. Horrible gameplan. nikka thought he was fighting Fundora and that he could muscle Ramos. Ramous is stronger than that and hits harder. Trying to smother such a bigger opp was just some dumb shyt. Use your speed and the ring. nikka literally tried to operate in dude's wheel house and got what was coming to him.

Plant seems like he's not as good as he looks to be. All that size, hardly any real punching power unless its a counter left hook. Held too fukking much, no inside game. He won the 1st half 4-2, but then fell apart afterwards. Spent too much time arguing with broads on twitter. Should have added more wrinkles into his game. Bread hurting his name trying to train all these headcases. Benavidez took over that 2nd half and gave Plant that 69 treatment.

Great night of boxing.

Will drop more thought later tonight on the podcast

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I say assuming he wins:
1.Morell in Fall
2. Canelo early 24
3. 175 debut later 24
4. Bivol early 25
PBC should just go all out on Canelo vs Benavidez for September, promise Canelo the world to bin the Bivol rematch lol.

It has buzz now and a Morrell fight might he catastrophic to those plans. Morrell barely had any fights but he looks the goods, he is a big guy too, with power and sharp counters, not someone that Benavidez could just bully like most of the others. At the same time he’s less marketable than Benavidez due to being a fresher face and being Cuban instead of Mexican (heritage).

They won’t just fukk up Benavidez’s (and their own) payday now that he got to this point, from a fan viewpoint Benavidez vs Morrell would be great but it’d surprise me very much had it happened this year, if I was a promoter in the same situation I’d put that Morrell fight on the backburner too, ngl…

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Bread going out sad trying to justify the ref and the holding, basically admitting that his plan for Plant not to get KO’d was holding. Excessive holding is not going to the burger that is just trying to survive.