3/30 ESPN: Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs Doudou Ngumbu (WBC/Lineal Light Heavyweight Title)

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible ending...not a good look for boxing on espn..especially since they were promoting the Top Rank card during the UFC telecast and the UFC main ended with a highlight reel knockout.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
he either tore his calf or achilles...but ngumbu in all that movement may have stumbled up on a way to beat gvozdyk

Everybody can't do that. Especially at that size.

I've never really been high on Gvozdyk. He's just like the rest of the Ukraine/Russian fighters to me. So textbook that it doesn't allow them to be versatile.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Everybody can't do that. Especially at that size.

I've never really been high on Gvozdyk. He's just like the rest of the Ukraine/Russian fighters to me. So textbook that it doesn't allow them to be versatile.

gvozdyk is like hot and cold with how he fights..when he's on he is legit scary, when he is not..you get shyt like the ngumbu fight who made him look foolish...the telling thing is he couldn't adjust to that movement..at all..or try to

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
gvozdyk is like hot and cold with how he fights..when he's on he is legit scary, when he is not..you get shyt like the ngumbu fight who made him look foolish...the telling thing is he couldn't adjust to that movement..at all..or try to
i noticed gvozdyk throws mostly straight punches. it looked like he was having trouble lining ngumbu up for one. so he went long time looking for one but never throwing one. wlad had a problem like that.