3/6/2021 UFC 259: Polish Power vs StyleBender/ Nunes vs Jobber/ No Mercy vs Funkmaster

Who Ya' Got

• Jan Błachowicz

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Israel Adesanya

Votes: 52 80.0%
  • Amanda Nunes

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Megan Anderson

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Petr Yan

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Aljamain Sterling

Votes: 40 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro why are you so angry about this?

Do you know her or something?

You're the one who is upset not me that's why you quoted

I'm just saying shut the fukk up, you can't say who's gonna win until they fight, what's the point having a fight if you think you can decide the winner with your opinion, especially when you can't even make an argument using intelligent reasoning based upon knowledge of the sport

he keep repeating himself over and over again because he couldn't refute any facts I stated so I told him just shut the fukk up and wait for the fight, why do I have to be angry to say that

yall got low self esteem and are mentally, I bet you imagine me poking my fingers in your chest yelling at while you are reading my post lmao

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You're the one who is upset not me that's why you quoted

I'm just saying shut the fukk up, you can't say who's gonna win until they fight, what's the point having a fight if you think you can decide the winner with your opinion, especially when you can't even make an argument using intelligent reasoning based upon knowledge of the sport

he keep repeating himself over and over again because he couldn't refute any facts I stated so I told him just shut the fukk up and wait for the fight, why do I have to be angry to say that

yall got low self esteem and are mentally, I bet you imagine me poking my fingers in your chest yelling at while you are reading my post lmao

:mjlol:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
She will, she training with Bones Jones, the GOAT, the fact she was smart enough to go do that, let me knows she got the fight IQ to come in and dominate MMA, she can do like 4 MMA fights then come beat Nunes asses

Nunes is just more athletic than these girls thats basically hit, I mean these girls don't really have the mean streak to be fighters
nunes is a black belt in bjj and about to get her black in judo she's been training ever since she was a kid. Shields is a boxer. Period. Jones can't teach her enough defensive wrestling to stop a tdd or enough grappling to stop getting choked out in the window you talking about. If she even needs to take it to the ground. She signed to PFL for a reason. It will be years before that she'll be able to get that fight if she wins every fight before that. Unless she gets fast tracked and if she gets fast tracked? She gets chocked out.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Big bad dig kissin striker just couldn't handle the grappling

:lolbron::mjlit:

embarrassing

Get off Jon Jones nuts for a while before you get slept

Last edited: