3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also.. Put some fukking respect on AJs name... He only fights top ten dons unlike wilder and fury.

We all know aj would wash wilder as well. Parker beat Wilder better than Fury did... Anyone with youth and boxing IQ would have beat wilder. He's finished.

When prodigy passed away my man came into the ring blaring Mobb Deep - Win or Lose

AJ is one of us

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
ko was crazy the way his leg bended back. scary glad he is okay.

did mike tyson train francis for this fight? i didnt see him at all at the weigh in or press conferences?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
that takedown defense really is a problem when you switch to boxing. makes me respect conor's boxing against mayweather a little more since he was not nearly as mistake prone as francis

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy Ruiz beat him by brawling
Parker was brawling with him as well.

Parker did not try to box aj he got inside and had success when he made it a ugly fight, to his issue you had a shyt red that wouldn't let him fight inside

It's just not a style he is comfortable with the fact that you and pat aren't even refuting that tells me all I need to know

I never said usym was a brawler either he is a slick boxer which is a bad match much like I think fury is a bad fit for the same reason

He lost to Ruiz because he got carried away after knocking him down, and left himself wide open. Ruiz's "brawling" style didn't do much in the rematch. If anything, Ruiz's hand speed combined with a callow AJs inability to fight tall or disciplined caused the trouble.

Parker didn't brawl with AJ at all. He spent the entire fight on the back foot and barely engaged. The extent to which Parker had success came from his ability to slip the right hand and land a few jabs. He wasn't brawling or applying pressure. The most obvious way to beat AJ remains to outbox him.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah Fury would always lose to AJ. There's a reason why Fury has avoided AJ since they sparred.

Styles make fights and other clichés. But in the AJ ,Wilder, Fury triangle. Fury beats Wilder, AJ beats Fury and Wilder (2019) beats AJ. 2024 Wilder gets sparked.
Why is this? I haven't seen a whole bunch of any of them but I can see Fury has the boxing skills and reach to keep Wilder from setting up as One Punch Man, while AJ has enough skills and power/natural size to neutralize Fury's advtanges. What does/did Wilder have on AJ?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Why is this? I haven't seen a whole bunch of any of them but I can see Fury has the boxing skills and reach to keep Wilder from setting up as One Punch Man, while AJ has enough skills and power/natural size to neutralize Fury's advtanges. What does/did Wilder have on AJ?
Old time AJ kept his head on the centre line. He also dropped his right when he threw his jab. Also his defence wasn't good. If you watch the Dillian Whyte fight, Klitschko and the first Ruiz fight, you'll see what I mean.

AJ would get caught by Wilder going in.