• Indongo

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Not that just saying he doesn’t have a great win and very few good ones
true, not his fault though, fought the best guys who were around in the divisions it's just those best guys weren't elite

on topic: looking forward to see how Prograis' career shapes, we didn't get to know nothing really new about him today but seems like someone who can do things in this division. Next week it's Ramirez vs Imam, I think Ramirez got that and then we should see the winner vs Prograis and later possibly Postol and Josh Taylor try to get that title too

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks that Crawford left 140 when the division finally has some life to it when it was dormant during his reign. Alot of fun matchups to be made with the guys emerging now while Crawford fights Top Rank and WBO mandatory bums @ 147.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Sucks that Crawford left 140 when the division finally has some life to it when it was dormant during his reign. Alot of fun matchups to be made with the guys emerging now while Crawford fights Top Rank and WBO mandatory bums @ 147.

What guys? Those two 140's who fought last night too green for Crawford. He'd stop Ivan within 3

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
What guys? Those two 140's who fought last night too green for Crawford. He'd stop Ivan within 3

I wouldn’t call fighting for vacant belts emerging, all I ever hear is 140 is trash, only an elite opponent at 140 would change the narrative that Crawford became undisputed of a trash division and Mikey shows up well after to take on Lipinets who Crawford would’ve smoked.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Crawford did what he was supposed to... :manny: knocked him out quick, it’s not like he struggled with him

You can’t blame the man for fighting for being undisputed. If Indongo was the guy he had to beat for this then Indongo was that guy.

Nah breh.

You bought into that Indongo hype when he was fighting Crawford...i told you from day one he was trash & beat nobody good.

This L weakens Crawford's resume greatly. Indongo was considered his 2nd best opponent:ufdup:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh.

You bought into that Indongo hype when he was fighting Crawford...i told you from day one he was trash & beat nobody good.

This L weakens Crawford's resume greatly. Indongo was considered his 2nd best opponent:ufdup:

Never said that Indongo is an elite level guy but if he was the guy he needed to put away to become undisputed then he was the guy.

I don’t care abou yall Bud haters being upset that x or y has Crawford as their p4p #1 despite his best win being Postol or Diaz

Argue with them about this not with me :hhh: You can reach them on twitter.

I didn’t even have a p4p #1 up until recently (Sor) cause nobody separated himself from the pack like that.

Just because Bud is my favorite fighter doesn’t mean I’m gonna entertain this over and over again, especially that you don’t phrase any relevant criticism, you just keep rambling about the names he beat.

He fought the best guys around at that time and its not his fault that these guys weren’t elite.
It’s not like he’s gonna create elite level challengers for himself from clay, is it?

Also moved up twice already so can’t even say that he just got comfortable in one weak division.

It’s okay, we don’t need to agree but I am really tired of arguing about this shyt especially that idk what you are trying to prove. Yeah I know his resume isn’t stacked. So...? What’s the end game here, what’s the conclusion?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Never said that Indongo is an elite level guy but if he was the guy he needed to put away to become undisputed then he was the guy.

I don’t care abou yall Bud haters being upset that x or y has Crawford as their p4p #1 despite his best win being Postol or Diaz

Argue with them about this not with me :hhh: You can reach them on twitter.

I didn’t even have a p4p #1 up until recently (Sor) cause nobody separated himself from the pack like that.

Just because Bud is my favorite fighter doesn’t mean I’m gonna entertain this over and over again, especially that you don’t phrase any relevant criticism, you just keep rambling about the names he beat.

He fought the best guys around at that time and its not his fault that these guys weren’t elite.
It’s not like he’s gonna create elite level challengers for himself from clay, is it?

Also moved up twice already so can’t even say that he just got comfortable in one weak division.

It’s okay, we don’t need to agree but I am really tired of arguing about this shyt especially that idk what you are trying to prove. Yeah I know his resume isn’t stacked. So...? What’s the end game here, what’s the conclusion?

Its too early in the morning for all this typing:camby:

You hopped on the Indongo bandwagon and defended him as being legit SOLEY because he was fighting Crawford:

btw Indongo is cool, after Crawfor moves up and Mikey moves back to 135 I'm all for him taking over 140

Indongo doesnt hit hard...Prograis would eat those punches.
:comeon:
He bascally sent Troyanovsky to the underworld

He isn't really a heavy handed guy up close n a brawl but he has power from movement he really can punch from motion, and he is awkward as fukk + can move a lot
He'd be a handful for everybody at this weight. Right now I'd pick him over in 140 except Crawford

140 top dogs re Crawford and Indongo right now, maybe Postol too cause he only lost to the clear #1 but he hasn't even fought since so idk...
If Crawford beats him easily that only means he's not better than Crawford since Crawford beats everyone else at the weight easily... it won't mean that he got exposed, he is not expected to win anyway he still could beat or be competitive against anybody else in 140, maybe except Mikey

Talking about Indongo is a top dog, would be the #1 fighter at 140, would take over the division, he would be competitive with anyone else at 140....all that bs:ufdup:

He was trash and always was:birdman:

I told you that bum hadnt beat nobody, but you stayed on some "bu-bu-but Troyanovsky" stuff about it....now the guy you said "takes over 140" & you'd pick over everyone at 140 got his ass killed in 2 rounds vs a prospect. :hhh:

Same prospect that I TOLD you would eat his punches and you responded with ":comeon: Troyanovsky"...... :martin:

Take your L.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You hopped on the Indongo bandwagon and defended him as being legit SOLEY because he was fighting Crawford:

Talking about Indongo is a top dog, would be the #1 fighter at 140, would take over the division....all that bs:ufdup:

I told you that bum hadnt beat nobody, but you stayed on some "bu-bu-but Troyanovsky" stuff about it....now the guy you said "takes over 140" & you'd pick over everyone got his ass killed in 2 rounds vs a prospect:martin:

Take your L.

Ahhh shyt!!! Somebody found the receipts!! :krs:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Talking about Indongo is a top dog, would be the #1 fighter at 140, would take over the division, he would be competitive with anyone else at 140....all that bs:ufdup:

I told you that bum hadnt beat nobody, but you stayed on some "bu-bu-but Troyanovsky" stuff about it....now the guy you said "takes over 140" & you'd pick over everyone at 140 got his ass killed in 2 rounds vs a prospect. :hhh:

Same prospect that I TOLD you would eat his punches and you responded with ":comeon: Troyanovsky"...... :martin:

Take your L.

Just need Postol to take that L now :banderas:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Take your L.
Ok so I was wrong about Indongo then, that’s the moral of the story? :heh:

Crawford and him being the 2 top dogs a year back was a fact btw cause they simply held all the belts.

Did I overrate his abilities? You can have that. But what then?
Btw if you are into these receipts you can check that I picked Prograis to beat him in this very thread :myman:

even though I could imagine Indongo winning too and doidn’t expect him to get bombed out in 2 :leon: