3 Body Problem | Netflix Discussion Thread

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just finished Book 2…

Damn, my breh Lou Ji made them Trisolarans fall back REAL quick! :wow:

Honestly, he could have ended the story with Book 2.

I wonder what Book 3 has in store…:lupe:
Gonna start reading it tomorrow.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Watching the 30 episode Chinese version made my rewatch of the Netflix version even more enjoyable than the first time. Finna read the books soon.

I’m watching this now. I’m on episode 4. I really don’t like the Professor Wang dude. He’s just an unlikeable character.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should've done 10 episodes. That woulda made it easier for them to explain the science behind some of the decisions and things that were happening.

Man these novels good as fukk…

:ohlawd:

About 85% through book 2
As someone who read the books, I STRONGLY recommend yall think about reading the books if you liked the show

The TV show is good, but the books are so satisfying and cover such much ground that I'm slightly concerned the show may not be a big enough hit to get the financial budget it needs to cover book two. Book two is just crazy

The best way to describe it is the book 1 lights a bunch of fuses so it feels slow but book 2 is a legit explosion as you see all the fireworks one after the other, and book 3 is the smouldering results.

Book two is very very good. From Wallfacers to time traveling to see human nature as judgment day nears, to just seeing what happens if/when the aliens arrive.

Once you finish, drop a review and let me know whether you are glad you read the books @levitate

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
There was a breh in the first novel…I forget his name but he was a central character. Developed the nano fiber material, carbon filament or whatever it was called.

He just seemed to disappear after the first book…Did I miss something or was his character just…dropped?