$3 Million Dollars Worth of Weed Found Off Southern Cali. Coast

Daps
Officials in Orange County are wondering just how in the heck marijuana with an estimated street value of at least $3 million got left floating in the Pacific about 13 miles off the coast of Dana Point.

The marijuana, recovered by U.S. Border Patrol Agents midday Sunday, was in 160 bales, weighing a combined 7- to 8,000 pounds, according to City news Service.

The bales were spotted by a boater, who alerted authorities.

Sheriff's Lt. Joe Balicki said of the mysteriously abandoned cargo: "It kind of makes you wonder how it got there." Balicki notes that they'd heard no reports of vessels in distress in the area. A shipment that size would require a larger vessel than a ski-sized boat, which would attract some attention if it made a distress call, noted Balicki.

Anyone? Anyone?

How Did $3M Worth of Marijuana Get Left in Ocean Off Dana Point, Officials Wonder: LAist

:krs:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i :damn: when i see shyt like this in the news...a cpl years ago some cacs found a couple duffel bags floating on the beach...the same beach that i've been goin to all my life thats like 5 miles from me...these muthafukkas found 27 BRICKS in these bags....smmfh

and they posed by the dope on the front cover of the newspaper...shyt had me steamin

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I found a bag of something on Thursday. Wasn't worth nowhere near that amount of money tho :laugh: