3 of the biggest songs in the US are Country songs linked to Racial Controversies; Time to be Concerned?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

F10cT70WwAgmKGL

This is the latest to be in the news with it being a pro police song with some pretty violent lyrics and dog whistles while conveniently filmed outside a court used for lynchings:
hqdefault.jpg

The song itself is inoffensive but Morgan Wallen has been a controversial name ever since he was filmed saying the N word and his career only got bigger and bigger from there much to the surprise of 90% of people:
hqdefault.jpg

This one isn’t a major deal but is a full cover of Tracy Chapman’s iconic hit Fast Car and received some comments for the fact it’s outpeaked the original and what not:
hqdefault.jpg

and with how America has been the past few years… :patrice:is this a sign of tides shifting in the USA?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Payola

I refuse to believe that whitewashed redneck country music is that popular outside of a big niche of suburban/rural white americans and Canadians.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are reaching a little. That small town song is racist the others are not. And yes I know that Morgan wallen dude is considered racist

Yeah, brehs are justifiably gunshy when it comes to racist fukkery.

Allegedly, Morgan Wallen really did realize how shytty that video was, and decided to make some changes. Allegedly.

My problem with "Fast Car" is more with the audience than the song, because that remake is lazy as fukk. Very much a case of the audience being far more willing to accept something coming from a white artist than a black one.

Jason Aldean is definitely the piece of shyt you'd assume he is apparently.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Facts, a lot of y’all live in metro areas and got in twisted. I live in upstate ny and there ain’t no shortage of confederate flags flying out the back of trucks with country blasting out the windows. Country is HUGE
First time I saw a confederate flag was in upstate NY. Had never really been to the south. It’s very confusing

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Racism esp online is getting more open imo

I see Insta videos and Twitter videos with millions of views that are vehemently anti black. Twitter flooded with black people doing crimes

I can't link cus I can't find it but there was a insta videos with 100s of thousands of likes with the caption African American culture is toxic, showed Sukihana walking down the street talking about she need her coochy cut

Another one with 100s of thousands of likes about some asian dude making fun of the new little mermaid movie

Trump opened the floodgates, and all these racist anti black policies and laws the GOP is introducing is helping. We are regressing

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I see Insta videos and Twitter videos with millions of views that are vehemently anti black. Twitter flooded with black people doing crimes

I can't link cus I can't find it but there was a insta videos with 100s of thousands of likes with the caption African American culture is toxic, showed Sukihana walking down the street talking about she need her coochy cut

Another one with 100s of thousands of likes about some asian dude making fun of the new little mermaid movie

Trump opened the floodgates imo, and all these racist anti black policies and laws the GOP is introducing is helping. We are regressing imo

That’s what Elon Musk intended to happen

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Trump opened the floodgates imo, and all these racist anti black policies and laws the GOP is introducing is helping. We are regressing imo
The problem with the "I like my racism in the open" crowd is that when racism is out in the open, they start getting bold with their shyt. Forget about music, but the laws these people are getting passed and will try to get pass because they have open support now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

It's crazy