3 people randomly killed at Detroit Coney Island, disturbing video update new details

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is why I say Black Lives Matter needs a rebrand and should change their name. It's clear "black lives" only applies to a cop/white man doing the killing. We kill each other way more than any other race over petty senseless bullshyt. How many more black families have to get their heartbroken over losing a child?

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Extremely. Plus i peeped how the OG knew shyt was getting tense he took 2 steps backwards to get up out of there. Thats how i be in these little small deathtrap hoodspots. Neck be on a swivel
The chicken spot in our city, JJ's, is small as fukk. Went to pick up some food but it was a 30 minute wait. I got in my car and drove around until it was ready.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This is why I say Black Lives Matter needs a rebrand and should change their name. It's clear people only care when it's a cop/white man doing the killing. We kill each other way more than any other race.

stfu c00n. This nikka is in jail and will spend the rest of his life in prison. Police kill with impunity.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is why I say Black Lives Matter needs a rebrand and should change their name. It's clear people only care when it's a cop/white man doing the killing. We kill each other way more than any other race.
Dude shut the fukkkk up. No we donā€™t. Clearly this was a targeted execution you stupid fuk. I hate you stupid ass c00ns always running with the racial generalizations and negative depictions - if only one of those dudes were you in that video. Dumbass faggit. Whites kill whites, black people kill black, Asians kill Asians but of course violent acts in the black community always have extra attention historically fo promote it - racism. Talking out your dumbass but youā€™ll promote a drugged out white boy rapper like you do in here as if heā€™s a pillar of the community. Shut up- worthless weak piece of shyt, you need to be a victim. Youā€™re no better than them- sitting behind your computer like a whiny broken buck typing out your angst not doing shyt but reacting. Go bathe in bleach so you can become the color that you want to be. What the fuk are you contributing to? bytch.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This shyt is evil :picard:

full

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
stfu c00n. This nikka is in jail and will spend the rest of his life in prison. Police kill with impunity.

Dude shut the fukkkk up. No we donā€™t. Clearly this was a targeted execution you stupid fuk. I hate you stupid ass c00ns always running with the racial generalizations - if only one of those dudes were you in that video.

Here we go again :snoop:... Dodging and ducking and no accountability for what goes on in our communities. If this was one of your family members and there's a whole "black lives matter" movement trying to tell the world BLACK LIVES MATTER, yet you seeing people you love or people in your community constantly dying at the hands of other black people, you too would feel like the movement is bullshyt. Who the fukk cares if the killer was caught? Those lives are gone FOREVER over some senseless petty shyt. Asian Americans, Jewish Americans, Indian Americans, and other minorities in this country don't kill each other nearly as much as WE do. nikkas never as passionate about us killing us than with cops killing us. Either way the result is still the same.

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Murder is a very intimate crime. Most people know there victims it their killer. Most live with it close to each other. The cat majority of killer-victim are the same race. The black on black percentage is higher, but sillies the trend that everyone's does and may speak to us living more segregated lives.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Here we go again :snoop:... Dodging and ducking. If this was one of your family members and there's a whole "black lives matter" movement trying to tell the world BLACK LIVES MATTER, yet you seeing people you love or people you care about for constantly at the hands of other black people, you too would feel like the movement is bullshyt. Who the fukk cares if the killer was caught, those lives are gone forever. Asian Americans, Jewish Americans, Indian Americans, and other minorities in this country don't kill each other as much, yet WE do.

because they resources and aren't forced into slums with other people living in poverty. Irish, Italians and Jews used to have the same high rates of intracommunity homicide when they lived in slums. c00ns like you are uneducated and full of self hate. I'd beat the shyt out of you for living.