3 Reasons why Bret Hart is possibly the most overrated wrestler.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
TSC Kliq members should know better breh, don't fall for the trap. That's not paying homage to HBK. It's a troll within a troll :leostare:

My rep power is too high if I neg him he might not be able to come back from that :whoo:.

Maybe after another one of these types of threads though :mjpls:

How the hell has the guy who has been bringing down ratings progressively since 2007 been the guy who's carried the industry? Interesting statement:laugh: The guy BEGGED for the Rock to return for 3 years. He knows and his superiors knows he needs help and can't even carry a Raw to a consistent 3.5 rating.

Guess what? No one gives a fukk about any of that shyt, weirdo.

Ask anyone outside of the IWC about wrestling and the first name they mention is Cena. :umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well..you care. You quoted me:laugh:

The first name they'll mention is John Cena? Nah...probably the Justin Beiber crowd. But that's it. Cena is not even over in Boston.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Well..you care. You quoted me:laugh:

I'm just trying to steer the mentally challenged in TSC.

Cena is not over in Boston? Well that's great I bet he thinks that when he is cashing those checks he gets.

Why don't you go send him some more rage tweets about it, weirdo. :umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Steer the mentally challenged in the Dominican Republic that birthed you and your homosexual ways first and foremost.

He can cash his checks but he usually remains shook as fukk from Montreal and spots like that shytting on him nonstop like Monday. He's so inecure, he needed a Bret Hart buffer to keep the crowd from just drowning him out. Very over indeed.

As for twitter? You know about all of that because I put it out there. There is no hiding but I'm glad you spent another whole day making me the center of what u do around here. I peeped how you were in that thread from dawn to night to late night:laugh: Very normal behavior:laugh: Now get back to psycholonanalzing 3 of my personas from that thread. Like I said from day one, I RUN YOU and your whole crew:boss:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm a TNA fan, but Cena has been carrying the industry for like the past 5-6 years now, and :mjpls: @ Punk being on Cena's level.

One more great moment in wrestling history:

WWE- THE MONTREAL SCREW JOB - YouTube

cena has not carried the industry, at all.

he is just the only one those idiots at wwe tower have some idea of how to properly market.

those fools at wwe can not even market brock lesnar right.

plus did not know how to market him right when he was there originally, either.

all because they are to privy to the son-in-law's big ass nose up steph's cooch.

art barr

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Steer the mentally challenged in the Dominican Republic that birthed you and your homosexual ways first and foremost.

He can cash his checks but he usually remains shook as fukk from Montreal and spots like that shytting on him nonstop like Monday. He's so inecure, he needed a Bret Hart buffer to keep the crowd from just drowning him out. Very over indeed.

As for twitter? You know about all of that because I put it out there. There is no hiding but I'm glad you spent another whole day making me the center of what u do around here. I peeped how you were in that thread from dawn to night to late night:laugh: Very normal behavior:laugh: Now get back to psycholonanalzing 3 of my personas from that thread. Like I said from day one, I RUN YOU and your whole crew:boss:

You run what? Enable that rep and show me then, friend. :jawalrus:

Y'all do know that not being over means LACK of reaction right? Cena is over anywhere he goes wether the reaction is positive or not.

:whoo:

How the hell did your rep get on swole like that?

I have connections :scheme:

Don't worry breh I'll be feeding the tsc fam soon, the kliq gets fed first tho. :eat:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Y'all do know that not being over means LACK of reaction right? Cena is over anywhere he goes wether the reaction is positive or not.

He gets negative chants but no one is racing to pay to see Cena matches. They can't sell out houseshows or get decent PPV returns without the Rock attached. He's not REALLY over...that's just commentary hype to explain why fans boo him and chant "U Can't Wrestle" like on Monday. They paid to see Bret Hart...not Cena.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He gets negative chants but no one is racing to pay to see Cena matches. They can't sell out houseshows or get decent PPV returns without the Rock attached. He's not REALLY over...that's just commentary hype to explain why fans boo him and chant "U Can't Wrestle" like on Monday. They paid to see Bret Hart...not Cena.

Thats saying he isnt a draw though. No one is going to outdo a Attitude Era Nostalgia draw right now. Business is down. But if dude wasnt over he wouldnt be selling so many T-Shirts. I dont even like the character John Cena but i get his appeal and recognize his accomplishments.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thats saying he isnt a draw though. No one is going to outdo a Attitude Era Nostalgia draw right now. Business is down. But if dude wasnt over he wouldnt be selling so many T-Shirts. I dont even like the character John Cena but i get his appeal and recognize his accomplishments.

OK. Besides merch...what does Cena bring in that Mysterio doesnt? Why is he so special? Why did they act like he saved baby Jesus during the build up to Rock/Cena? They actually had heels and faces breaking kayfabe on that special to sell the notion that YOURE A BAD GUY if you boo John Cena:laugh: Never seen anything like it. Dude looking depressed talking about it the whole segment:laugh: Its definitely REAL to them:laugh:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
OK. Besides merch...what does Cena bring in that Mysterio doesnt? Why is he so special? Why did they act like he saved baby Jesus during the build up to Rock/Cena? They actually had heels and faces breaking kayfabe on that special to sell the notion that YOURE A BAD GUY if you boo John Cena:laugh: Never seen anything like it. Dude looking depressed talking about it the whole segment:laugh: Its definitely REAL to them:laugh:

Because hes a cac. And cacs still run the E last I checked.