3 women you should not friend zone ( :banderas: @ 3) (wshh vid)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

(Merge if thread already been made )

Cliff notes : 1. The nerdy homely workaholic woman that would rather have her own than be a gold digger. :mjpls:

2. The good girl with a gold mine between her legs that will make u work for it. :smile:

3. Bbw :steviej:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This entire video is, again, assuming JUST like the male perspective that just because what you are dealing with doesn't work, the opposite would.

1. Plain jane = Paid Jane. Is this not the same shyt as the "You should give a chance to guys with potential" that gets touted? Not every square dude is going to turn
into a 6-figure boss just because he didn't club and wild out. He might be serving you burgers and still doing the nerdy shyt he did in High School when girls were curving
him. Not chasing "bad bytches" doesn't mean your regular looking chicks suddenly have oodles of ambition to spare.

2. Good girl. Ok, so "nice guys" don't necessarily slang dikk better just because they aren't sharing it with everybody, same applies to a "good girl" not giving up coochie.
Fact is, when most people fukk, they do so when they feel the vibe is right. Same with good girls, cept she might arbitrarily lock it down to see if she feels a guy and he
is really feeling her. However, the virtue of her being a good girl doesn't by default make her more attractive, cause she can be just as wack as the promiscuous girls.

Hell, the good girl might also be stuck up. Good Guys typically get on and the requirements of the ladies they want may go up astronomically...and in the end, he is always
alone or attracting way less. This doesn't play out any different for the "good girl." Keeping people out your p*ssy doesn't necessarily make you a great partner, it just makes
you careful with the cookie.

3. Big girls. You might be asking a man to try something he simply isn't into. I can't ask a chick to accept my flat top, lack of height, and dumbo ears just because her relationships
with more attractive men didn't work out.

He had a major copout with that "Media" mess. Big girls are becoming more of a media presence because of Big Girl ADVOCACY, not because men are asking for it.
Check who gets upset when big girls aren't represented. :francis:Damn sure ain't 50/50, nor 80/20 female to male. Its by far mostly bigger women. The guys attracted to
bigger girls will always be there, and there will be no shortage of bigger girls like this fool said, cause the country is getting bigger every few years. The slim ones will be
the minority. He just making shyt up.

Long story short, the fact that he mentioned guys friendzoning girls is the biggest take-away of all. How many guys are REALLY out here friendzoning chicks:comeon:
Its mostly the opposite cause women choose. The premise is off.

Why did I answer this seriously:snoop:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas friendzone females?

:dwillhuh:

Seriously though...I think its is MUCH more likely for a woman to want to stay in contact with a dude she doesn't want to fukk compared to a guy staying in contact with a girl he doesn't want to fukk.
Its savage pandering. Just look at any youtube vid where the title is "Friendzone" or "a$$holes vs Nice Guys". It brings in all the men complaining about their dating woes.

Look in the comments section of the vid posted in the OP. Girls, a lot of them big and/or plain, turning out to give dude props for "speaking truth."
Everybody agrees with the people who complain about the issues they deal with, but rarely wanna try to do something different or accept things the way they are.
Whining from folks who want to be themselves (which is great) but don't want to change things up to be more attractive...its old.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
instead of giving corny relationship advice, this fukk nikka need to be concentrating on the road :mjlol:

ol i got in a car accident tryna get my followers up lookin nikka

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Im just going to save this spot until later.