305DeadCounty vs Clutch Robinson (Round 2) - Vote!!

Who won?

• 305DeadCounty

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Clutch Robinson

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Going for @305DeadCounty for flow.
@Clutch Robinson hot beat but it was over powering like it was too loud. I could barely hear you. Maybe you need to mix it down lower (I don't know music terms)

I can respect that but again this is a competition of bars not who can mix/master better.
But like I said it's up to the people to decide so :salute:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
There's a shady motorcyle mechanic in here

Clutch Got Robbed :sas2:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i voted 305....just cuz I wanna snatch that crown off him while his muthafukkin head still attached to it...but at the same time clutch came with it, while 305 went kinda light....this is why I reuse to go light on anyone...the votes should be much closer than they are right now...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Whats stopin Karma from slapping you in the face (if you get that match up) if you're admittedly sabatoging a match by throwing votes :jbhmm:

im not throwing a vote...the fukk? i felt 305 took it...but me personally would have never came that light...against anyone...clutch did his thing which is why i feel like he may not be gettin as many votes as he should have...this aint bout my vote...i stand by my shyt...dont confuse what im saying scrap

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Whats stopin Karma from slapping you in the face (if you get that match up) if you're admittedly sabatoging a match by throwing votes :jbhmm:
Yeah I got to agree with this...305 is the homie but by the replies it's a lot of :cape:going on when it's obvious he went in light. But the only consolation is that when you go against the champ you got to CLEARLY hit him with a knockout. :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

lol...see what I was saying was....LMFAO

no but seriously...305 took this in my honest opinion, but clutch was good too...it could go either way depending on how you feel...and at that moment i felt 305 was the victor and me wanting to bite his head off (no omar) kinda justified my pick....dude can rap, I know what he is capable of....ppl that heard his shyt last tourney knows what he can do....it's a couple things that kpt me from voting for clutch that if he had polished up would have made this a surprise in the votes...

its like I told omar in our battle thread...i'm not taking anyone lightly because anything can happen....if clutch had a tighter flow and a bit more polish to his bars it would have been a rap and nikkas would have been clownin 305....hard

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Good Battle brehs....for real. 305 floated on this one.....but man it sounded damn good, his delivery and approach is polished and controlled. Its pretty effortless. Clutch came in swinging tho. I'll have to give it another look real quick...my decision
will come down to whoever had the biggest haymakers to edge it their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.