• 305DeadCounty

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Ugo Ogugwa

Votes: 53 69.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
305 went in and built up... I listened to his first :lawd: and Ugo just went over the top with it comparatively...

:ooh::ohlawd::scusthov:

But Ugo why the fukk you use that voice brah??

:why::what::martin:

Way to do your thing guys... appreciate the competition at display here

:jawalrus::salute:

But LOL at people asking for more rounds......

I understand its tough to choose :jbhmm::patrice: but you gotta call it... no best of 7s here lol :skip:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ugo focused tho...shyt was hard as hell...It's pretty obvious

Can't really go flow for flow with these cats...Dead heated up towards the end...needed more cause Ugo started out the gate looking for blood

Both are top tier...

Would've been real fun going against either of ya'll if I didn't shyt the fukking bed...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ugo focused tho...shyt was hard as hell...It's pretty obvious

Can't really go flow for flow with these cats...Dead heated up towards the end...needed more cause Ugo started out the gate looking for blood

Both are top tier...

Would've been real fun going against either of ya'll if I didn't shyt the fukking bed...

yea breh the rest of us werent really on the A game like that as far as the four horsemen lol

I called it last year tho that if he dropped the accent he would be a major problem... but whats this about 1st, 2nd and 3rd place this year? we gonna have a loser bracket or some shyt? cuz my dude @Big dikk (PAUSE) battled me after losing to @KushSkywalker so idk wtf is going on

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yea breh the rest of us werent really on the A game like that as far as the four horsemen lol

I called it last year tho that if he dropped the accent he would be a major problem... but whats this about 1st, 2nd and 3rd place this year? we gonna have a loser bracket or some shyt? cuz my dude @Big dikk (PAUSE) battled me after losing to @KushSkywalker so idk wtf is going on
Me and *PAUSE* ended in a flat tie

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
305 got one of if not the nicest flows on beat in here but I just had to go with ugo. His punches and lyrics were better. He deserved it. Especially all the south Florida references. Breh went in. They both did. Great battle from both.:salute:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
305 heated up towards the middle/end but Ugo sounded like he was ready to murder somebody from the start. I gotta go with ugo on this one but both of yall did the damn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.