343 Industries Will No Longer Make Halo Games, But Will Oversee Outside Development - Report(Rumor)

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
That’s good.

Halo needs a nice hard reset.

You can do a lot of really cool interesting things with that world but it needs a proper company.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
That’s good.

Halo needs a nice hard reset.

You can do a lot of really cool interesting things with that world but it needs a proper company.
Halo 3:Anniversary would be a hit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gotta have talent to go somewhere else and be appreciated :francis:

All those devs will end up at better studios and be better off for it. It’s not the talent thats lacking its the leadership. I Guarantee a large amount end up at Bungie

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
All those devs will end up at better studios and be better off for it. It’s not the talent thats lacking its the leadership. I Guarantee a large amount end up at Bungie

Animation to graphics to multiplayer to story were all shyt. And the people responsible are

Animators
Tech Artists
UI Artists
Modelers
Lighting Artist
Creative Director
Network Engineer
Engineer -Dev

Now that I’m in this industry don’t place all the blame on leadership. I’ve been interviewing a ton of these people and I can tell you one thing, these people won’t speak up about issues like models or lighting, until it’s too late. You literally need to hold their hands.

often leadership tare bringing in consultants/small dev houses for the most basic shyt because their people can’t solve it themselves.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
About time, maybe somebody can make Halo (not just that damn Chief) interesting for once :stopitslime:

Halo RPG please :sadcam:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So pretty much they gave up long ago. So there was no need to cancel dlc for a game they said would last 10 years :mjlol:

thats what im saying, so they never intended to make any more single player Halo’s cause Infinite was supposed to last 10 years. Just proves more of the GAAS focus narrative thats been going on with gamepass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So pretty much they gave up long ago. So there was no need to cancel dlc for a game they said would last 10 years :mjlol:
“DLC” is different from the next installment. Halo never has story DLC and they haven’t started working on what’s next with the story yet. Th BR mode is still being worked on and they will refocus a team on single player stuff.