343i on some racist fukk shyt with Halo Infinite's Juneteenth cosmetics

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is America breh. If there’s white people involved there’s racism involved. Tech and gaming attracts these dudes even more than other industries for some reason.
I know im talking about overt shyt. Nobody black should continue playing this game nor give 343i future shyt any bread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know im talking about overt shyt. Nobody black should continue playing this game nor give 343i future shyt any bread
Again. you’d have to pretty much throw all games in the bushes.

You can look at any of these studios and find examples of racist shyt.

I ain’t got no problem with you are anyone deciding not to support 343i specifically. It’s just that i came to terms with how the industry is a long time ago.

To be honest, this ain’t even that bad compared to the racism we support all the time :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Facts... I think it was like 2K16 or something when they started adding My career players Harlem shaking and breakdancing as buyable animations for all these lil white crackers playing the game...

I was appalled like:what:

Even told some homies and cousins about it (all black) and they didn't see the problem really

I'm amazed at how passive a lot of black ppl are at identifying basic mockery and subtle racist disrespect

Like to give a bunch of fukkin lil white kids the ability to create a player, make him black, make him look as hood as possible, give him every tat, and let him buck dance after every 3 he makes...
And it's like :skip:

And now we so desensitized, this shyt been in the game for years and is a definite HUGE PART of the culture of MyPlayer
Think about how many games you play as the heroic white dude killing a bunch of brown people.

Games where the only black people in the game are villains or cannon fodder or racist stereotypes or don’t even exist.

shyts all over. An don’t even start talking about how racist actual gaming communities are :scusthov:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Think about how many games you play as the heroic white dude killing a bunch of brown people.

Games where the only black people in the game are villains or cannon fodder or racist stereotypes or don’t even exist.

shyts all over. An don’t even start talking about how racist actual gaming communities are :scusthov:
I remember how giddy cacs were about killing African zombies in resident evil 5, then they threw a fit about killing rednecks in far cry 5.

:francis: